FCI Punjab Admit Card 2017
FCI Punjab Admit Card 2017 has available online at fcipunjabapply.com. The authorities has released FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card on 25th November 2017. As per the latest information the Exam scheduled to be held on 10th December 2017. FCI Punjab Watchman Admit Card is the compulsory carried document for everyone. The FCI Punjab Watchman Hall Ticket itself contains the name of the candidate, exam venue and other details. Hurry up guys, as early as possible collect FCI Punjab watchman Call Letter from the link given below.
|Organization Name||FCI [Food Corporation of India]|
|Name of the posts||Watchman|
|Admit Card Release Date||25/11/2017|
PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST
Written Examination Paper (Duration – 90 Minutes): The WRITTEN TEST will be comprised of 120 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, English Language and Numerical Ability.
WCD Karnataka Recruitment: click on this link for eligibility details
FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Important Instructions
- Candidates are not permitted to use mobiles, calculators and any other electronic gadgets.
- They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the examination premises/venue.
- Examination will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions only.
- OMR Answer Sheets will be provided for Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions paper.
- OMR Answer Sheet to be filled in with Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen only as per instructions given in OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates are required to mark their Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Registered Application Number, and Quest on Booklet Number etc.
- Correctly on the OMR Answer sheets by darkening the appropriate ovals / boxes. Candidates are also required to sign their names in running hand on the Answer Sheets.
- Answer Sheets lot bearing the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Signature etc. in the space meant for the purpose,’Ifill not be evaluated and awarded Zero mark.
- If any candidate belonging to reserved category does not write their category properly in the OMR Answer Sheet, they will be treated as belonging to UR category.
- OMR Answer Sheets are read by machine and, therefore, failure to comply with any of the instructions will result in award of Zero marks.
- Candidates in their own interest should strictly follow the Instructions given on the Question Booklet/ OMR Answer sheet. No representation regarding non-conpliance of instructions will be entertained.
FCI Punjab Watchman Exam Hall Ticket 2017: click here