KPCL Admit Card 2017
Latest Update for the guys, KPCL Admit Card 2017 has released. Aspirants can collect KPCL Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 from the link given below. The written Examination has scheduled to be held in the month of December. Collect KPCL JE Hall Ticket as early as possible. The latest available Karnataka Govt Jobs are 486. Download Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Hall Ticket and carry valid id proof along with it.
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Exam date
|Organization Name||KPCL [Karnataka Power Corporation Limited]|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam date||December 2017|
A Written Test for 100 marks will be conducted in the relevant technical subjects.
Questions will be of objective type with OMR sheet.
The question papers will be in English version in respect of engineering cadres only whereas for Chemists/Chemical Supervisors the question paper will be in both Kannada & English.
Candidates will have to attend the written test in any one of the following 6 centers:
- Bengaluru 2. Ballary 3. Belagavi 4. Kalaburgi 5. Mysuru 6. Shivamogga
- Candidates may indicate any two centers in the order of their preference. In case of inability to consider their options nearest test center to the preferred center will be allotted.
- Candidates applying for more than one post will have to choose the same centers.
GSECL Admit Card for Vidyut Sahayak Written Examination has released.
Kannada Language Test:
- Those who have not studied Kannada as one of the subjects in SSLC or equivalent examination are required to pass a Kannada Language Test.
- Candidates who pass the Kannada Language test are only eligible to be considered for selection process.
- Date and venue of Kannada language test will be published separately in KPCL Website.
- The selected candidates will be posted to Thermal Power Stations located in Raichur and Bellary Districts. They will be on probation for a Period of 12 months.
- Selected Candidates will have to give an undertaking on a Non-Judicial Stamp paper of `200/- [Rupees Two Hundred Only] stating that he/she will serve the company continuously for a minimum period of 5 years from the date of report.
- Selected candidates shall give an undertaking that they will work in project areas for a minimum period of 10 years.