RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket RBI Exam Admit Card RBI Office Attendant Call Letter RBI Office Attendant Exam Date rbi.org.in
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017
Good news guys, RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 has released. Aspirants seeking latest Bank Jobs have applied. Finally RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket download link has activated at the official website rbi.org.in. As early as possible download RBI Exam Admit Card and take printout of it. RBI Office Attendant Call Letter is the important document and carry all important documents along with it.
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Date
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
- Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of January/February 2018. Date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof.
- LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices. Final Selection will depend, on the performance in online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. Decision of the Bank in this regard, will be final.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017: click here