SSC Stenographer Skill Test Admit Card 2017
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Admit Card 2017 has available here. In earlier the authorities has conducted written Examination from 11th September 2017 to 14th September 2017. The candidates who cleared written test are eligible to participate in Skill Test. SSC Stenographer Admit Card has available now at the official website ssc.nic.in. Hope you guys know the importance of SSC Stenographer Skill Test Hall Ticket. Good news guys, the SSC Stenographer Grade C Skill Test Date will publish in the Hall Ticket itself. All the best guys………!
|Organization Name||SSC [Staff Selection Commission]|
|Name of the posts||Stenographer|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam date||available soon|
SSC Stenographer Admit Card
All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the closing date will be assigned Roll numbers which will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office about two weeks before the date of the examination. A candidate must write his/ her Roll number and Registration ID along with his/ her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the concerned regional office of the Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
ITBP Constable Admit Card 2017 has released…………….!
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Skill Test Selection process
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination.
- Candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Computer Based Examination. Allocation of
- Candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
- Provided that SC, ST, OBC, ExS and PH (PWD) candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PH (PWD) candidates will be accommodated against the general/ unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List.
- The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs and PH candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC and PH(PWD) candidates who are otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Admit Card 2017: click here