Indian Army JCO RT Recruitment 2018
Good News..!!! The officials released Indian Army JCO RT Recruitment 2018. The links to apply for this Indian Army JCO Vacancy will be made active on 10th October 2018. The authorities are going to fill 72 vacant Religious Teacher posts in the Army organisation. Here is an excellent opportunity for all the contenders who are eagerly waiting to be a part of Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers. The last date to submit online form for these Latest Teacher Jobs is 7th November 2018. Applicants should fulfil the eligibility criteria to grab these posts. Aspirants to appear form selection process should fill the Join Indian Army Apply Online form in joinindianarmy.nic.in. Continue reading this article and know about essential qualification and other details.
Join Indian Army Religious Teacher Notification 2018
Indian Army is the largest Branch of Indian Armed Forces. President of India serves as Supreme Commander of Indian Army. The mission of Indian Army is to ensure National Security and Unity. The organisation is founded in the year 1895, and Headquarters are in New Delhi. Many people like to become a part of Indian and serve for the country. The officials will release vacancies frequently in various designations. This time, the Indian Army JCO RT Recruitment 2018 is to fill 72 vacancies in Religious Teacher (RT) Posts. As mentioned in the Join Indian Army Religious Teacher Notification 2018, these posts are among Pandit (59), Granthi(06), Pandit (Gorkha)(02), Maulvi (02), Bodh Monk (03). Aspirants should make use of this rare opportunity to enter the IA as a Teacher. The last date to submit Join Indian Army Apply Online form is 7th November 2018. The complete details about this Indian Army JCO Vacancy are in web page Joinindianarmy.nic.in. The selected candidates are given a rank of Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO).
Join Indian Army Apply Online
For those candidates who are interested in appearing on these posts, here is the eligibility criterion. All the candidates initially should complete their graduation to apply for this Indian Army JCO Vacancy. These Army vacancies are divided according to religion. The age of the Civilian aspirants should lie in 27yrs to 34yrs and Serving Combatants on Remonstration is 25yrs to 34yrs. The selection of the candidates is through Screening, PST, Written test and Interview. The complete information is enclosed in Join Indian Army Religious Teacher Notification 2018 attached to this article. The selected candidates under the Indian Army JCO RT Recruitment 2018 will receive a salary of 9,300/- to 38,400/- per month. The contenders who are qualified in Screening and PST are eligible for written examination conducted on 26th February 2017. The last date to submit Join Indian Army Apply Online form in official website joinindianarmy.nic.in is 7th November 2018. To get more information and updates related to these Army posts, keep tuned to our site igovernmentjobs.com.
Indian Army JCO Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organisation: Join Indian Army
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Job Category: Government job
No. of Vacancies: 72
Job Name: Religious Teacher (Pandit, Granthi, Pandit (Gorkha), Maulvi, Bodh Monk)
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army JCO Vacancies 2018
- Civilian Candidates: 27yrs to 34yrs as on October 2018
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration: 25yrs to 34yrs as on October 2018
Educational Qualification: Graduation from any recognised institute and additional qualification as mentioned below:
- Pandit: Hindu candidate with Malayalam in Sanskrit (or) BA with Sanskrit or Hindi
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with Vidwan in Punjab (or) BA with Punjabi
- Pandit (Gorkha): Hindu (Gorkha) candidate with Malayalam in Sanskrit (or) BA with Sanskrit or Hindi
- Maulvi: Muslim candidate with BA in Arabic/ Urdu
- Bodh Monk: Buddhist candidate who have been ordained Monk/Bhudist priest from an appropriate Authority.
Application Fee: NO Application fee for these teacher Jobs
Salary Pack: 9,300/- to 38,400/-
- Screening Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test and Interview.
How to Indian Army Apply Online Form?
- Open the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The link to apply online will be active from 10th October 2018
- Search for the appropriate link and open it
- Select the apply online and start filling the application form
- Finally, verify all the details and attach all the required documents and submit it.
- Starting date of Online Application: Update Soon
- Last date to submit Online Application: Update Soon
- Written Examination Date: Update Soon
Indian Army Religious Teacher Notification 2018
Indian Army Teacher Jobs Apply Online
Bookmark our site using Ctrl+D to know about the syllabus, admit cards, exam date, results, etc.; we also update recent updates in various government jobs in all states. You can download our Android mobile app to get notifications about various updates daily on your mobile.