Women’s Day 2018 quotes, best, inspirational and motivational happy International Women’s day quotes English, hindi, telugu by powerful women in the world, from popular legends
Best Inspirational Women’s Day Quotes 2018
- 1 Best Inspirational Women’s Day Quotes 2018
- 2 Women’s Day Quotes
- 3 Top 10 Women’s Day Quotes
- 3.0.1 International Women’s day 2018 quotes in English
- 3.0.2 Women’s Day quotes in English
- 3.0.3 Thought provoking Women’s Day quotes from International legends
- 3.0.4 Happy Women’s day quotes
- 3.0.5 Simple International Women’s day quotes 2018
- 3.1 Related Posts:
Happy Women’s day quotes: International women’s day celebrated on 08th March of every year in the world. For this year, this Sunday is the International Women’s day. Let’s show our respect and gratitude for their services. We all know how our world without women. Inspirational and motivational women’s day quotes, women’s day quotes in English, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi etc. The theme for this year International Women’s Day is “Make it happen: encouraging effective action for advancing and recognizing women”. Download the International Women’s day quotes, Happy women’s day quotes 2018.
Women’s Day Quotes
In so many countries, from the 1st march onwards various occasions, functions, workshops conducted. The most popular festival is ‘WOW” in London, i.e Women of the World festival, describes itself as’ a festival of talks, workshops and performances celebrating women and girls”. Respect your love in all the ways, and send her Women’s day quotes which shows your gratitude for her love. Educate your girl children, don’t discourage them. If the women are educated in a family, that the whole family will be honoured in society. Respect your wife for her care, her love on your family, children with International Women’s day quotes. We have given the happy Women’s day quotes some of them are said by the most powerful women in the world, and some are said by great people in the world. “ Whatever women do, they must do it twice as well as men to be thought half as good, Luckily this is not difficult” the inspirational Women’s day quote from Sir James Bevan UK High Commissioner to India. Send the International women’s day quotes to your mother, sister, friends, and girl friends and to the every girl or women you know. We have given the motivational Women’s Day quotes, Women’s day quotes in Hindi, English, Telugu and etc.
Top 10 Women’s Day Quotes
Every woman is made of her own experiences, thoughts, background (cultural or not) and the lessons that she’s taught herself. On the occasion of Women’s day in India, Sir James Bevan of UK High Commissioner said the inspirational and thought provoking International Women’s day quotes, some of them are listed below
- “Whatever women do, they must do it twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily this is not difficult.”
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking that they don’t have any”
- “Feminism is the radical notion that women are people”
- “Well-behaved women seldom make history.
He also included these fabulous words in his speech along with inspirational Women’s Day quotes.” Much of my life has been spent in developing countries: and I have seen with my own eyes that if there is a magic bullet for successful development it can be summed up in two words: educate girls.”
International Women’s day 2018 quotes in English
- Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling
- The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
- Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered: What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
Women’s Day quotes in English
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class.
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
Thought provoking Women’s Day quotes from International legends
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. -Ayn Rand
- Women hold up half the sky. -Mao Zedong
- It doesn’t matter who you are or where you are from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always. -Oprah Winfrey
- In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits. -Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The biggest coward is a man who awakens the love of a woman with no intentions of loving her. -Bob Marley
- Some women are lost in the fire, some are built from it. -Michelle K Some
Inspirational Happy Women’s day 2018 quotes
- I am my own woman. -Evita Peron
- We realise the importance of your voice when we are silenced. -Malala Yousafzai
- I do not wish women have power over men; but over themselves. -Mary Shelley
- I raise up my voice not so that I can should but for those without a voice can be heard. -Malala Yousafzai
- She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the Universe on her shoulders at made it look like a pair of wings. –Ariana
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it. -Maya Angelou
Happy Women’s day quotes
- If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. -Katherine Hepburn
- If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor. -Al Anon
- A lot of people are afraid to say what they want, that’s why they don’t get what they want. -Madonna
- Success feeds confidence. -Beryl Markham
- We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. -Marie Curie
- Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use. -Ruth Gordon
- Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic. -Rosalin Russell
- One is not born but rather becomes a woman. -Simone de Beauvoir
Women’s day quotes in Hindi—happy Mahila Diwas
स्वयं को पहचान, तुझ में शक्ति अपार है,
स्वयं को नमन कर और आगे बढ़ चल,
ठोकर मार उसे जो तेरा सम्मान करना न जाने,
बढ़ चल, बढ़ चल, नई राहें तेरा रस्ता तके हैं,
तेरे आंचल में हैं अपार खुशियां,
आज नारी शक्ति का दिन है।
आज महिला दिवास है, नारी शक्ति का दिन है।
शक्ति जो दुनिया को आप में दिखाई देती है,
मेरी नजर से देखें तो मुझे आप में दिखाई देता है समर्पण,
समर्पण प्यार का, समर्पण दुलार का, समर्पण सेवा का,
करुणा, दया, संरक्षण, परवाह, सादगी दूजे नाम हैं आपके,
आपका स्पर्श जीवन में विश्वास जगाता है,
मन को चंदन और कर्म को पानी बनाता है,
आपका वेग तपते मन को ठंडी बौछारों से भिगोता है,
Simple International Women’s day quotes 2018
The history of men’s opposition to women’s emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.
Women are extraordinary creatures!
A woman is human. She is not better, wiser, stronger, more intelligent, more creative, or more responsible than a man. Likewise, she is never less. Equality is a given. A woman is human.
Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race.
Women are always beautiful.
Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues.
Subscrbe our site for more regular updates on special days igotjobs.in by pressing cntrl+d