KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2018
Our team every time strives hard to bring out all the information about Latest Government Jobs. With this article, we are sharing the KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2018 details. Interested candidates can check out this article. The Karnataka Typist Notification 2018 is out to fill 526 vacancies in the field of Stenographer and Typist. The official website to submit KPSC Online Application Form is kpsc.kar.nic.in. All the aspirants can apply for these KPSC Govt jobs from 16th November 2018. The last date for submission of the application for this Karnataka PSC Typist Vacancy is 15th December 2018. For more information about eligibility criteria and other details continue to read this page.
Karnataka PSC Typist Vacancy
The KPSC organisation took its authority in the year 1950. The expanded form of KPSC is Karnataka Public Service Commission. The headquarters are in Bangalore. The department undertakes the control of recruitment of candidates to work with the government. It releases several official notices time to time and fills all the vacancies in every branch. Recently, the authorities published KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2018 in the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. With this Karnataka Typist Notification 2018, the officials fill 432 typist and 94 Stenographer vacancies. We provided the direct link beneath this page to fill and submit the KPSC Online Application Form for these Diploma Jobs. Interested candidates should complete the application process for this Karnataka PSC Typist Vacancy on or before 15th December 2018. All the aspirants belonging to general/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category should pay 300/-, and others should pay 25/- as examination fee at the time of filling apply online form.
KPSC Online Application Form
All the aspirants can get the essential criterion for this KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2018 from this passage. The educational qualification for these Karnataka Vacancies is PUC/ Diploma in Commercial Practice along with senior pass certificate in typist/ stenographer respectively for the post applied. The age of the candidate should lie in between the range of 18yrs to 35 yrs. Relaxation of upper age limit is acceptable as per the norms of Karnataka Typist Notification 2018 attached to this article. The selection of aspirants is through written examination and Interview. The finally selected candidates for these KPSC Govt jobs receive a salary of Rs. 14450/- to Rs. 26700/- (Stenographer) and 11600/- to Rs. 21000/- (Typist). The official website for more information about this Karnataka PSC Typist Vacancy is kpsc.kar.nic.in. The last date for submission of KPSC Online Application Form is 15th Dec 2018. The examination fee can be paid till 16th Dec 2018. Get in daily contact with egovtjobs.in and gather more information about several opportunities in your surroundings.
Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organisation: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
No. of Vacancies: 526 posts
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Job Category: Government Job
- Typist- 432 posts
- Stenographer- 94 posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria for Kar PSC Vacancies 2018
- For the post of Typist: All the applicants should be a holder of PUC/ Diploma in Commercial Practice and should pass senior grade typing test or its equivalent from any of the recognised boards.
- For the post of Stenographer: All the candidates with intermediate/ Diploma in Commercial Practice along with pass stenographer and typing test in Kannada or its equivalent.
- Minimum age limit for all applicants: 18 yrs
- Upper age limit for all General candidates: 35 yrs
- Upper age limit for all 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates: 38 yrs
- Upper age limit for all Category-1 candidates: 40 yrs
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- For Typist: Rs. 11600/- to Rs. 21000/-.
- For Stenographer: Rs. 14450/- to Rs. 26700/
- For General, 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Candidates: 300/-
- For remaining Candidates: 25/-
- Written Examination
Instructions to fill KPSC Typist Stenographer Apply Online Form
- Open the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Online Hall Ticket Download’ option on the home screen
- Now, select the appropriate link and start filling the online application form
- Enter all correct details and scanned copies of essential certificates
- Pay the examination fee in any of the options provided
- Finally, submit the application form
- Make a copy of it for further usage
- Starting Date to submit the apply online form: Update Soon
- Last date online application process: Update Soon
- Last date to make the payment: Update Soon
KPSC Steno Typist Notification 2018
Kar PSC Online Application Form 2018
Bookmark our site igovernmentjobs.com using Ctrl+D to get information about the syllabus, admit card, answer key and results about these post. All the candidates can collect news related to state and central government vacancies.