AIMA Mat 2018
MAT 2018 registration has been opened. Candidates who wish to attend the exam in February should check aima mat February 2018. Candidates can apply online aima mat 2018 from the official website www.aima.in. MAT 2018 notification last date. We have given mat 2018 online application along with mat online registration 2018 below.
AIMA MAT February 2018
All India management association (AIMA) will conduct management aptitude test (MAT) every year for the students who want an admission into the top B-Schools which accept MAT score. This is a national level entrance examination which was conducted four times in a year i.e. February, May, September and December. There are more than 600 B-Schools which accept MAT score. Every year for each session of exam thousands of candidates will appear and try their luck. For the exam which was going to be conducted in the month of February every year the AIMA has released a notification. Those who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for mat exam 2018 feb. The board officials are expecting large number of candidates to apply for this exam. This is a paper and pen based test as well as computer based online test. According to the convenience of candidates they can choose any one of them and attend the examination at respective dates.
MAT 2018 notification
Those who missed the examination in the month of December and those who did not perform well in last exam are eagerly waiting for the second chance. The organisation has announced AIMA Mat 2018. As usually candidates who have completed their graduation or studying their final year are only eligible to apply for this MAT 2018 registration. Candidates have to go through mat online registration 2018 to enrol his name for the exam. Candidates can find the mat 2018 online application from the official website www.aima.in. AIMA mat February 2018 has provided an opportunity to the students to choose whether a paper and pen based testor computer basd online examination. You can apply online aima mat 2018 by following our steps or by visiting the link we have given below. There are several ways of registering for this exam which was mentioned in the mat 2018 notification. aima mat exam date 2018 for paper and pen exam and for computer based exam. More details regarding the mat exam 2018 feb are given below.
MAT 2018 registration
Name of the organisation: All India management association (AIMA)
Exam name: Management aptitude test (MAT)
Mat 2018 admit card exam date: Update Soon
- Candidate should be a graduate from any discipline
- Candidates who were in final year of their graduation course.
- Paper Based Test
- Computer Based Test
- Candidates should choose one among the above
Mode of applying:
- Online mode
- Form obtained at nodal centres of AIMA
MAT online registration 2018
- Visit the official website aima.in or http://apps.aima.in/matfeb15
- Click on option 1 or option 2
- Click on fresh candidate or already Log in candidate
- In case of fresh candidate sign up with your details.
- After successful log in enter all your details without spelling mistakes
- Make fee payment through credit card/ debit card or online banking.
- You can make fee payment through demand draft (DD) of Rs. 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Submit your details after fee payment and save your mat 2018 online application.
Other way to apply for MAT 2018
- Obtain forms at AIMA nodal centres by paying Rs. 1200/-
- Fill in all your details in the form and submit there
Mat 2018 Exam Pattern
|S No.||Subject||No of Questions||Time (Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
- Last date for sale of forms: Update Soon
- Last date of submission of forms: Update Soon
- Last date for online registration: Update Soon
- Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: Update Soon
Exam Date of MAT feb 2018
Paper Based Test Update Soon
Computer Based Test Update Soon
Aima Mat 2018 February Apply online Click here