CAT 2018 Syllabus
CAT 2018 syllabus was released by the IIM Ahmedabad. Aspirants who have applied for examination can check the CAT Exam pattern 2018. Candidates can download the CAT exam syllabus from official site iimcat.ac.in. We have given the IIM CAT selection process along with paper pattern and CAT syllabus pdf.
IIM CAT Syllabus & Exam date
Indian Institute of Managements (IIMs) is the Group of 13 IIMs and newly budgeted two IIMs. These 13 IIMs are Public and autonomous Institutes of Management and research in India. They primarily offer Post Graduate, Doctoral and Executive Education programmes. Common Aptitude Test (CAT) is the entrance examination to get the admission into various Master of Business Management (MBA) offered in IIMs. Every year nearly 2 lakhs of candidates take this exam for post graduation courses. This year IIM Ahmedabad is conducting the CAT 2018, so it has released the notification recently and application process starts from August 2018. Many aspirants are searching for CAT 2018 Syllabus. Institutes were changed the CAT exam pattern from this year onwards. Download the CAT syllabus pdf from official site or our site below.
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Managements, Ahmedabad
Name of Exam: Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
Official site: iimcat.ac.in
Date of Exam: Update Soon
Category: Syllabus & Pattern
Some of the candidates who have applied are already preparing for exam and while some aspirants are searching for CAT exam syllabus. We are here provided the clear selection process of IIMs to get the admission through CAT 2018. Candidates are going to appear first time we have given the CAT 2018 Notification 2018 that consists of eligibility, fee details and instructions to apply online application. Check the changed or new CAT Exam pattern 2018. We know that CAT is one of the toughest examinations in India. You have to put lot of hard work in order to get good percentile in CAT 2018. Download the CAT 2018 Syllabus and start your preparation from now onwards to reach your goal and get admission in Best IIMs.
CAT Exam Pattern 2018
- The cat exam is Objective type
- The Exam paper consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration of examination is 180 Minutes (3 Hours)
- The CAT 2018 exam will be on Online i.e. Computer Based Test
- The CAT exam is in three sections
- Quantitative Ability (QA)
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC)
- QA and VRC comprises of 34 questions, whereas DILR section has 32 questions
- Some questions in each section may not be of multiple choice type. Instead, direct answers are to be typed on the screen.
- allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section and you cannot switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section
- Three marks for each correct answer. The test carries negative marking, one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
CAT 2018 Selection Process/ admission Process
CAT results 2018 will be available in second week of January 2018. List of shortlisted candidates for the next level of selection will be made available on individual IIMs. The criteria for short-listing vary from IIM to IIM. The process may include Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI). Performance in CAT 2018 examination is an important component in the admission process. Visit the official site iimcat.ac.in for latest updates of CAT 2018.
CAT 2018 Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability (QA) Syllabus
Number systems, geometry, trigonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, mensuration, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations etc
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) Syllabus
Interpretation and analysis of Data based on test, graphs, test graphs of Line &area topics, charts of Column, bar, pie and Venn diagram topics etc,
Clocks, Calendar, Binary logic, Seating arrangement questions, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption problems, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement etc.
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC) Syllabus
Reading comprehension , verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, idioms, sentence correction etc,.
CAT syllabus 2018 pdf
For more latest updates of Rajasthan patwari exam visit our website igovernmentjobs.com regularly. To bookmark press Ctrl+D.