CLAT 2018 application form
Good news for the law students, the CLAT 2018 application form has released. Candidates who are interested to do their law course should refer the CLAT Notification 2018 details given below. Interested and eligible students can check the CLAT eligibility criteria information listed in the official website. Aspirants will also check the CLAT exam dates to start the preparation. Those qualifications are fit, they can fill Common Law Admission Test apply online application available at the official web portal clat.ac.in. The online application commence from January 2018 onwards.
CLAT Notification 2018
CLAT is popularly known as The Common Law Admission Test. It is national level entrance examination conducts for Indian citizens. The first common law admission test was conducted in the year 2008. This is the 8th common law admission test for the academic year 2018-19 conduct by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL, Patiala). The test is helpful to study the LAW in 17 National Law Universities (NLU) of India. Mainly the test is conducted for the under graduate and post graduate students to get admissions in law universities. The test is taken after the 12th standard to get the admission into the 5 year BA LLB (Latin Legum Baccalaureus) integrated under graduation programs in law. Again after those who are willing to take after the graduation to get into the 1 year LLM (Latin Legum Magister) course admission into the masters of law programs.
CLAT eligibility criteria
- Those who want to do their under-graduate programme in LAW must complete the 12th standard and having the in the 45%for general/OBC and rest of the candidates can have 40% marks in the academics.
- Candidates are willing to do post-graduate programme should complete the LLB or equivalent degree from any recognized with 55% aggregate for general students and 50% aggregate is sufficient is for SC/ST category students.
CLAT 2018 Application fee
The applicants who are willing to apply for the common law admission test online application should pay Rs.4000/- for general/OBC candidates and rs.3500/- for SC/ST candidates
Common Law Admission Test apply online Procedure
- Candidates can submit the CLAT 2018 application form through online mode only. No other of apply would not be entertain.
- Visit the official website clat.ac.in
- Find the Common Law Admission Test apply online application form
- Make a payment through debit/credit card or net banking system
- Before that applicants should have scanned photo copies of fixed length to attach with the application form.
- Enter all the required details along with submit all the educational qualification certificates
- Then print a hard copy for the future reference.
CLAT exam dates
The Common Law Admission Test apply online application will commence form January 2018
The last date to submit the online application is March 2018
The Common Law Admission Test will be held on May 2018.
RGNUL Patiala CLAT Selection procedure
- The selection procedure is based upon the merit obtain by the candidates into the admission test
- Those who got the merit marks are called for the counseling process for first-cum first-serve basis
- The seat allocation will be done by the choice of the student.
CLAT Notification 2018 for admission
CLAT 2018 application form
We will update CLAT 2018 updates regularly here with mock tests, syllabus, pattern, admit card, analysis, results here. Book mark our site igovernmentjobs.com for latest Entrance Exams in India.