UPPGMEE Notification 2018
Your warmer welcome Dear visitor!! Hope you good. Now we are here to confer you latest medical admissions news. Candidates who are willing to appear Uttar Pradesh PGMEE Admissions like MDS, MS, MD and other post graduate courses can check the UPPGMEE Notification 2018 on its official web portal www.Kgmu.org issued by the King George’s Medical University of Lucknow. Interested and eligible students can fill the UPPGMEE Online Application form before the last date. For knowing UP PG Medical Entrance Exam Eligibility details read the complete article.
UPPGMEE 2018 Exam Dates
UPPGMEE can be expanded as Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. This is state level examination is conducted among all interested students in terms of giving them admission in various courses such as PG, MS, MD, Diploma and MDS courses. UPPGMEE 2018 examination is conducted and administered by King George’s Medical University of Lucknow and admissions are given in the PG programs of Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses and Doctor of Medicine (MD). So, applicants must obtain their degree qualification only from the approved educational institution or college or university in terms of moving further. Every year this university organized this exam successfully. This year is also planning to conduct UP Post Graduate Entrance Examination. For this purpose, it has released the UPPGMEE Notification 2018 on its official website www.Kgmu.org. Eligible and interested candidates can refer the brochure and note down the UPPGMEE 2018 Exam Dates. Will soon here we will updates the UPPGMEE 2018 Apply Online direct link as below.
Uttar Pradesh PGMEE Admissions
Conducting Authority: King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam
Official website: www.Kgmu.org
Exam level: State Level
Exam Stream: Medical Entrance Exam
UPPGMEE Online Application
Are you looking for latest medical entrance exams? If yes, good news for you people. King George’s Medical University, Lucknow has published the UPPGMEE Notification 2018 on its official website www.kgmu.org. The interested applicants can now apply for the various Post Graduates MD/MS/MDS/Diploma courses in the participating medical & dental colleges of Uttar Pradesh (UP). Here 50% is reserved for state quota seats in 12 medical colleges of up will be given. Candidates who are willing to fill the UPPGMEE Online Application must refer the UPPGMEE Notification 2018 for eligibility details. Here we are also availing the detailed information about this notification as below. We advised to all applicants fill the online application/offline application form on or before the due date. For more updates keep in touch with us.
UP PG Medical Entrance Exam Eligibility
- Applicant must have completed the MBBS/BDS either from the state colleges of UP or those that are recognized by the private medical/dental colleges across Uttar Pradesh.
- Must have completed one year of rotating intern ship.
- Also the students who have completed their MBBS degree from the Himalayan Institute of Medical sciences Dehradun and are also the bona fide residents elected through CPMT – 2000 before can apply for the examination.
Based on rank or score card in the entrance test and counseling process.
- a) Online Payment:
Using a credit/debit card, pay application fee of Rs. 1800/-+transaction charges (Debit card 0.75% + Service Tax; Credit card 1.5% + Service Tax)
(b) Offline payment:
1) Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charges) in the a/c no.914020056788145 of UPPGMEE-2015 at any branch of Axis Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID
2) Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 30/- bank charges in the A/c No.50253899539.of UPPGMEE-2015 at any branch of Allahabad Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID (Journal no)
(c) NFT transfer, NFT code for Axis Bank UTIB0000035 & Allahabad Bank ALLA0121082.
UPPGMEE 2018 Apply Online
How to apply:
- Students can log on to the official website www.Kgmu.org
- Find the link for the UPPGMEE 2018 Registration
- Read the guidelines carefully
- Download the Application form online
- Fill the application form with relevant details
- Submit the application form within the last of acceptance
Coordinator UPPGMEE 2018
Office of the Controller of Examination
Pariksha Bhawan (PHI Building)
KG Medical University, Lucknow 226 003
|Online Application starts from||February, 2018|
|Submission of online application with online mode||March, 2018|
|Last Date of Receiving the application form||March, 2018|
|Download of Admit Cards||March, 2018|
|The UPPGMEE 2018 Exam date||March, 2018|
|UPPGMEE 2018 results||March, 2018|
|Date of 1st counseling||April, 2018|
|Date of 2nd Counseling|
Here we are providing the details of the UPPGMEE 2018 entrance exam dates, admit card, answer key, results, score card, counseling dates etc. Book mark our site igovernmentjobs.com by pressing Ctrl+D to get daily latest govt jobs updates.