NABARD Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018
Are you in search of a Job? Got bored by searching various sites for correct information? You are on the right page, read this complete article and know about Latest Government Vacancy. Recently, the officials released NABARD Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018. They announced to recruit 196 capable and talented candidates to work for their organisation. The aspirants can download the National Bank of Agriculture Notification 2018 from the link attached to this article. The official website for these Latest NABARD Jobs is www.nabcons.com. All the applicants can submit their NABARD Online Application Form until 20th November 2018. Continue reading this page and collect some essential details.
Latest NABARD Jobs
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is abbreviated as NABARD. The organisation is established in the year 1982 on the recommendations of Shivaraman Committee. Its Headquarters are in Mumbai and branches are spread all over India. The body looks after the development of Cottage, Small, Rural and other Village Industries. Apart from all these services, it also provides financial support for the welfare of rural people. At present, it came out with the National Bank of Agriculture Notification 2018 to fill 196 vacancies in designations like State Level Coordinator, ITDA & Non-ITDA Coordinator, DEO, Technical Assistant, Jr. & Sr. Consultants and Office Attendant. The official website to get NABARD Online Application Form for these Graduate Vacancies is www.nabcons.com. The last date to apply for these Latest NABARD Jobs is 20th November 2018. Make use of the links provided with this article, to apply for NABARD Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018. All the applicants should read the notice explicitly and then start applying.
NABARD Online Application Form
Here comes the eligibility criterion for the candidates who are interested in applying for this NABARD Vacancy. The essential education qualification required is Graduation/ Post Graduation in Economics/ Commerce/ Management-agriculture & allied subjects/ Social work/ Social Sciences. The candidates should have prior experience of minimum 2yrs to 20yrs in the relevant field should only apply. The upper age of the candidate depends on the post opted from the NABARD Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018. The applicants are supposed to complete the NABARD Online Application Form submission process on or before 20th November 2018. These AP Government Jobs are for the contract of one year and may be extended depending on various factors. The salary and application are as per the details mentioned in the National Bank of Agriculture Notification 2018. The official website for this NABARD Vacancy is www.nabcons.com. The selection process for these Latest NABARD Jobs is Written Test or Interview. All the aspirants can make use of post wise official notice and apply online link attached to this article.
NABARD Andhra Pradesh Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organisation: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARAD)
No. of Vacancies: 196 posts
- State Level Coordinator: 01 post
- ITDA Coordinator: 09 posts
- Non-ITDA Coordinator: 07 posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 37 posts
- Technical Assistant: 18 posts
- Junior Consultant: 85 posts
- Senior Consultant: 05 posts
- Office Attendant: 34 posts
Official Website: nabcons.com
Job Category: Government Job
Job Name: Data Entry Operator, ITDA & Non-ITDA Coordinator, Jr. Consultant and other posts at Technical and Monitoring Support Unit
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh (AP)
Eligibility Criteria to apply for NABARD AP Recruitment Notice 2018
- All the applicants should complete their Graduation/Post Graduation/ other degrees in the respected fields from any of the recognised institutions are acceptable. The minimum percentage of the candidate should be 50% in the final examination.
- The age limit depends on the post selected and applied for the candidate.
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- State Level Coordinator: 1,25,000/- per month
- ITDA Coordinator: 75,000 per month
- Non-ITDA Coordinator: 75,000 per month
- Data Entry Operator: 15,000 per month
- Technical Assistant: 15,000 per month
- Junior Consultant: 50,000 per month
- Senior Consultant: 85,000 per month
- Office Attendant: 12,000 per month
- Refer the application fee as mentioned in the notification by the officials
- Written test or Interview
Instructions to fill NABARD Vacancy Nurse Apply Online Form
- Open the official website www.nabard.com
- Click on the link ‘New Jobs’ and detailed the information mentioned in it
- Open the ‘Apply Online’ button and start filling the Online Application Form
- Make the fee payment (if any) and proceed to next stage
- Check all the information furnished and submit the application
Last date to apply online: Update Soon
NABARD Notification and Apply Online
Bookmark our site using Crtl+D to know all the information regarding these NABARD vacancies. You can also collect all state and central government job details from igovernmentjobs.com web page.