GPSC Recruitment 2018
GPSC medical officer recruitment 2018 for posts class 1 and class 2 was released. Candidates can check Gujarat PSC latest notification 2018 from the official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in & GPSC-ojas.guj.nic.in. GPSC lecturer recruitment 2018 was also released along with Gujarat psc recruitment 2018.
Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) is the state government operating organisation which recruits candidates into the state government departments. Every year it recruits lakhs of employees into the departments based on the vacancies. According to the survey which was conducted recently there are 9.72 lakhs of educated unemployed youth including post graduates present in the Gujarat state. The Gujarat government has decided to start as many recruitment processes as possible. With this movement the GPSC has announced a GPSC latest notification 2018 which will be a good opportunity for those who are waiting for latest govt jobs.
The organisation has released GPSC recruitment 2018. The notification was released for the posts of medical officer, lecturer class I and class II (nursing service) and lecturer senior scale class I. The GPSC online application 2018 will be available in the official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or GPSC-ojas.guj.nic.in last date for apply online GPSC medical officer recruitment 2018 will declare soon. Candidates should have completed MBBS/Post graduate Degree in nursing in order to apply for this GPSC recruitment 2018. All the details regarding this GPSC medical officer recruitment 2018 are given below in detail. The GPSC medical officer admit card 2018 will be available in the official website just before one month of written examination. This GPSC latest notification 2018 for posts will be a good opportunity for those who are searching for govt jobs in Gujarat.
GPSC medical officer recruitment 2018
Name of the organisation: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Job role: Medical Officer, Lecturer (Nursing) and lecturer senior scale class I
Job type: Government
Job location: Gujarat
Official website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or GPSC-ojas.guj.nic.in
Post wise vacancies:
- Medical Officer
- Lecturer Class II (Nursing)
- Lecturer senior scale class I
- Medical Officer: should not exceed 35 years.
- Lecturer Class II (Gujarat Nursing Service): Should not be more than 35 years.
- Lecturer Senior Scale Class I (Gujarat Nursing Service): The age must be under 40 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age will be applicable as per Government Rules.
- For medical officer Rs.9300-34800/- plus Rs.5400/- grade pay.
- For Lecturer Class II (Gujarat Nursing Service) Rs.9300/- to Rs.24800/- plus Rs.5400/- grade pay.
- Lecturer Senior Scale Class I Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- plus Rs.6600/- grade pay.
- The candidate must have passed MBBS from an MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized institute for Medical Officer Post.
- The candidate must have passed five years’ post graduation course in Nursing under Indian Nursing Council and minimum 3 to 5 years experience of teaching of Nursing at School or Training Organization for Lecturer Class II (Gujarat Nursing Service).
- The candidate must have passed post graduation course in Nursing under Indian Nursing Council and minimum 8 years experience of teaching of Nursing out of which 5 years’ experience must be at Nursing School or Training Organization for Lecturer Senior Scale Class I (Gujarat Nursing Service).
- In addition the candidate applying for Lecturer Class I, II posts must have knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi language.
- 100/- as Application Fee for Unreserved candidates.
- The Reserved category and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from fees.
- The candidates will be selected through face to face interview. The Gujarat Public Service Commission may organize Written/Basic Test for as primary selection process. Then the candidates will be called up for Personal Interview.
How to apply for Gujarat psc recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website GPSC-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on GPSC latest notification 2018 and click on the post you wish apply for.
- Click on apply now option
- Fill in all your details without spelling mistakes.
- After submitting your details save your GPSC application form for further use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
- Last date for receipt of Application Print: Update Soon