Hp set notification 2018-2019
- 1 Hp set notification 2018-2019
- 2 Himachal Pradesh set 2018-2019
- 3 List of subjects for hp set 2019 notification:
- 4 How to apply for hp set online application
- 5 Hp set exam pattern:
- 6 Hp set syllabus 2018:
- 7 HP SET cut off 2018:
- 8 Important dates:
- 9 HPPSC set recruitment 2018-2019 notification
- 10 Related Posts:
Himachal Pradesh set 2018-2019 was released. Candidates can apply online hp set recruitment 2018 from the official website www.hp.gov.in. Aspirants can also download along with hppsc set notification 2018 from our website.
Himachal Pradesh state eligibility test (SET) is the common written test and entrance examination for the candidates who wants to continue their career in teaching. Like every year this year also the organisation has announced hp set 2018 notification for the year 2018-2019. This was the much awaited notification for the candidates of himachal Pradesh. We know that large numbers of candidates are waiting for this Hp set notification 2018-2019. This will be a good opportunity for those who are waiting for the teacher jobs in himachal Pradesh. Similarly like the previous year this year also the himachal Pradesh public service commission are going to conduct this state eligibility test (SET).
Hp set notification 2018-2019 has been released but the hp set online application process will commence from 01.12.2018 onwards and the last date for apply online procedure is 29 December 2018 11.59 PM. This himachal Pradesh set 2018-2019 was released for the recruitment of assistant professor posts. Candidates can start applying for this assistant professor post in the official website www.hp.gov.in. Candidate should have to satisfy certain age limit to apply for hp set recruitment 2018. Educational qualification required for this hp set 2018 notification is post graduation diploma. The list of 19 subjects in the hppsc set notification 2018 is listed below in detail. The hp set exam date 2018 was in the month of March/ April 2019 (Sunday). Details like age limit, application fee, list of subjects and many other are given below in the Hp set notification 2018-2019 clearly.
Himachal Pradesh set 2018-2019
Name of the organisation: Himachal Pradesh public service commission (HPPSC)
Job role: Assistant professor
Job type: Government
Exam name: State eligibility test (SET)
Hp set exam centres: Shimla, Solan, Mandi and Dharamshala.
Official website: www.hp.gov.in
- There is no upper limit to apply
- Secured at least 55% marks in masters or equivalent degree from a recognised university. 50% of marks for SC/ST/PWD/other backward classes.
- Candidates who completed final year of master’s degree and waiting for result or examination delayed can also apply for this himachal Pradesh set 2018-2019.
- PhD holders who completed their master’s degree by 19 September 1991 can apply for this hp set recruitment 2018 with 50% of eligibility in master’s degree.
- Candidates are advised to select the subject as per their master degree.
List of subjects for hp set 2019 notification:
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Computer Applications
- Tourism Administration & Management
- Journalism & Mass Communication.
- General: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD: Rs.190/-
Mode of payment:
- Through credit card or debit card from any bank.
- You can also pay at any Punjab national bank through e-challan.
How to apply for hp set online application
- Visit the official website hp.gov.in
- Click on apply online for state eligibility test
- Fill in all your details without spelling mistakes
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment and login by using id and password.
- Submit it and save your hppsc set notification 2019 application.
Hp set exam pattern:
- This is an objective type exam.
- Exam consists of three papers i.e. paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||75 Minutes (10 AM to11.19 AM)|
|First||II||100||50 questions – all are compulsory||75 Minutes (11.30 AM to12.45 PM|
|Second||III||190||75 questions – all are compulsory||190 Minutes(2.30 PMto 5PM)|
Hp set syllabus 2018:
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 objective compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks. All questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options.)
HP SET cut off 2018:
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Those who qualified in the paper 1 are only called for the final stage selection.
- Hp set notification 2018 released on Updated Soon
- Hp set online application starts from Updated Soon
- Hp set apply online ends on Updated Soon