- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
We are here with you to share information about the recent employment news released by the Kerala Public Service Commission. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for Kerala PSC Jobs. Interested candidates can apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 from 30th August 2017. Aspirants can check the eligibility details from the KPSC Asst Surgeon Notification 2017. To download the notification you have to access the official website keralapsc.gov.in. By following this entire article you will find the KPSC Asst Surgeon Jobs Apply Online link. You have to apply online for KPSC Assistant Surgeon, LDC vacancies before commencement of the last date i.e., 4th October 2017.
KPSC Asst Surgeon Notification 2017:
Name of the Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission
Official Site: keralapsc.gov.in
Job Role: Assistant Surgeon, Lower Division Clerk and Various posts
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Kerala
Name of the Posts in Kerala PSC:
- Assistant Professor of Nursing – 02
- Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade – II – 02
- Lecturer in Architecture – 02
- Radiographer Gr. II – 01
- Junior Analyst – 01
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Sociology (ST) – 03
- Civil Excise Officer (ST) – 01
- Lower Division Typist (SC & ST) – 01
- Cinema Operator (ST) – 01
- Village Field Assistant (ST) – 01
- Laboratory Assistant (SC & ST) – 04
- Lecturer in Mathematics – 08
- Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer (SC) – 18
- Lecturer in Arabic (SC) – 02
- Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer – 104
- Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer (OBC) – 08
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Jobs:
Candidates should complete 12th/Graduation/Post Graduation/Diploma from any recognised university or institution. And to know the post wise vacancy details download the official notification.
Candidate age limit should not exceed 35 years.
Selected candidates will get the best pay scale as per the applied post.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- Download the Kerala PSC Assistant Notification 2017
- Read the notification carefully
- Eligible candidates can search for KPSC Jobs Apply Online link
- Click on One time Registration
- Click on Sign up for new registration
- Enter the personal details, mobile number and upload photo& signature
- Submit, candidates can get and registration ID and password
- Login with Id and password
- Click on the post which you want to apply
- Fill the application form with correct details click on submit button
- Finally, print the hard copy for further reference
Last date for submission of online application: 04.10.2017
Kerala PSC Notifications June 2015 were released for vast vacancies of various posts. Candidates who are looking for latest govt jobs in Kerala can apply for Kerala PSc recruitment 2015 for Asst professor, Sub Inspector, Assistant jailor, teacher, Peon and Driver etc . Candidates should visit the official site www.keralapsc.gov.in to apply Kerala PSC online application before the last date. Read the below article for complete info of Kerala PSC police jobs.
Kerala PSC Vacancies
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) is the state government authorized organization which has power to conduct the various competitive examinations to recruit the eligible and capable candidates in to the vacancies. Every year it releases bunch of notifications for various posts of the vacancies in the departments, organizations under the state government of Kerala. Recently it completed the Kerala recruitment May 2015 for 262 vacancies of various posts. Now it came up with new notifications for various posts like Assistant professor, Sub Inspector Police, Armed Police Sub Inspector, Assistant jailor, Excise Inspector, Higher Secondary School teacher, Fireman, Male Warden, Telephone Operator, Section Officer, Typist, Tracer, Peon, Laboratory Technician and Driver posts of anticipated vacancies. Interested candidates who are looking for latest police jobs can apply for Kerala PSC recruitment 2015. Aspirants who are interested to build their career in government sector can use this opportunity. The last date to apply for Kerala PSC online application is 15th july 2015. Candidates should apply online at official site www.keralapsc.gov.in one time registration for Kerala PSC vacancies 2015-16.
Candidates who want to apply must refer the official Kerala PSC Notifications July 2015 before the apply online. Aspirants who possess Bachelor Degree or SSLC passed certificate from recognised University or school are eligible for the Kerala PSC recruitment 2015. The government of Kerala is going to recruit many candidates for advt No: 153/2015 to Advt No: 188/2015 of various posts. Age limit is different for different posts in these Kerala PSC latest jobs. Interested can check the latest govt jobs after degree for more job notifications. Candidates will be selected based on the written examination and interview which will be conducted based on number of applicants. Official notifications were available at official site www.keralapsc.gov.in or given below in pdf. The complete details of Kerala PSC recruitment like education qualification, age limit, last date, how to apply, scale of pay were given below.
We give the latest news, government job notifications, recruitment test dates, entrance exam details, syllabus, previous papers, answer keys, admit card and results. Book mark our site for latest updates of Kerala PSC and get updated with us regularly.