MPSC sales tax inspector recruitment 2018
MPSC recruitment 2018 was released for the posts of sales tax inspector. Candidates can fill MPSC sales tax inspector online application from official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. This will be a good opportunity for those who are searching for in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra public service commission (MPSC) is the state government organisation which hires eligible candidates into respectable positions. This organisation will conduct various examinations and recruits candidates into various departments in the state of Maharashtra. This state is well known for development and from many years this state has been involved in many new projects and development. Every year it releases much MPSC latest notification 2018 for officer and non officer posts. This year also the organisation has released MPSC sales tax inspector recruitment 2018. Visit www.mpsc.gov.in for many details.
The MPSC recruitment 2018 will be a good opportunity for those who are waiting for latest govt jobs. This MPSC latest notification 2018 is for the posts of sales tax inspector. The registration date for this MPSC sales tax inspector recruitment 2018 will start. Candidates who completed their bachelor’s degree from a recognised college or university can apply for this MPSC recruitment 2018. This is MPSC STI preliminary exam 2018 so the competition and syllabus will be very tough so we inform candidates to prepare well for the exam. In order to apply for this post candidates have to fill MPSC sales tax inspector online application from official website www.mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. MPSC STI exam date 2018 will be announced soon. MPSC sales tax inspector question paper and MPSC STI syllabus 2018 in Marathi are also been uploaded in our website. All the details regarding age limit, pay scale, educational qualification and many other details for MPSC STI recruitment 2018 are given below in detail.
MPSC recruitment 2018
Name of the organisation: Maharashtra public service commission
Job role: Sales tax inspector
Job type: Government
Job location: Maharashtra
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Vacancies: Update Soon
- Minimum age Limit: 19 years
- Maximum age limit: 33 years as on 01/02/2018.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment 2018 Details.
|Post||Vacancies||Selection Process||Salary offered|
|Sales Tax Inspector (Preliminary) Exam||445 Posts||Written examination||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4300/-|
|Sales Tax Inspector (Preliminary) Exam||Graduate or equivalent||Minimum- 19 & max- 33 years|
Educational qualification for MPSC STI recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from recognized University.
- Must have good knowledge in Marathi language.
Application Fee for MPSC STI exam:
- General Categories – Rs.365/-
- Reserved categories – Rs.265/-
- Payment Mode: Online System (Debit/Master Card or Net Banking system) or Challan form.
How to apply for MPSC sales tax inspector online application:
- Visit the official website https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on MPSC STI recruitment 2018
- Click on online application/apply online.
- Enter all your details without spelling mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph or signature.
- Submit your application and save it.
Important dates remember:
- Online Application Commencing date : Update Soon
- Online Registration Last Date: Update Soon
- Last date for payment of Fee: Update Soon
- MPSC sales tax inspector exam date: Update Soon
Maharashtra Public Service Commission,
Bank of India Building, 3rd Floor,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
Hutatma Chowk, Mumbai- 400 001
Download Official Notification file Click Here
Apply Online Here Click Here
Candidates have to start their MPSC STI preliminary exam 2018 preparation as early as possible because the competition held for this examination was very high so candidates have to prepare well for this MPSC sales tax inspector recruitment 2018.