MPSC Recruitment 2017
Exciting news!!! For the candidates who are searching for Maharashtra government jobs. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released MPSC Recruitment 2017 to recruit 300 vacancies for the post of State Excise Sub Inspector. All the eligible aspirants can apply for MPSC 2017 Notification through online on or before 19th August, 2017. Online registration process for online application starts from 5th August, 2017. To know more details about MPSC Recruitment 2017 visit official website mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Details
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Government Job
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post: State Excise Sub Inspector
Total No. of Vacancies: 300
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Candidates should complete graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates having age between 18-38 years as on 01.01.2017 are eligible.
- preliminary test
- main exam
PAY SCALE: Rs 5,200/- t0 20,200/- per month
- For general category: Rs 524/-
- For others: Rs 324/-
- For ex-servicemen: Rs 24/-
HOW TO APPLY:
- Log on to official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on the “new user registration”.
- Fill all the required details.
- Create one time profile.
- Save your login Id and Password.
- Check the eligibility for the post whether applicable or not.
- Then apply for the post.
- Pay the fee
- Finally submit your application.
- Preserve copy of application form for future use.
Starting date to apply: 05.08.2017
Last date to apply: 19.08.2017
Follow our website for Latest Updates regarding MPSC Syllabus, MPSC Admit Card, Answer Key and results. Igovtjobs.in will provide Latest Recruitments, Employment News and Rojgar Samachar Info. Bookmark and Stay tuned.