Keonjhar Collectorate Lady Matron recruitment
Keonjhar Collectorate has issued a fresh notification for the recruitment of lady matron posts in the district, earlier in the year the notifications were issued twice for the recruitment of the lady matron posts. Keonjhar is a municipality and administrative headquarters of Kendujhar District of Odisha, Kendujhar is a land locked district formed in the year 1948. By the orders of Keonjhar district Collector, district welfare officer has issued a notification for filling up the vacancies of Lady Matron Jobs in the SC/ST development Department of the Keonjhar district. Applications from Keonjhar district women from ST/SC/OBC/SEBC category candidates who are 45 years and above of age with qualification of graduation/10+2/10th. The filled in application forms from the applicants are expected to reach by 5:00 PM for Keonjhar Collectorate Lady Matron recruitment 2018-2019.
Keonjhar Collectorate Lady Matron notification 2018
Job role: Lady matron
Job location: Keonjhar, odisha
Vacancies: Update Soon
- ST/SC/OBC/SEBC Women of 45 years of age and above with a qualification of either of these Graduation or Plus Two/Higher Secondary certificate.
- Graduation Posts: INR. 7500/-
- Plus Two/Higher Secondary Examination pass posts: INR. 6,500/-
- Applicants can visit the district website www.kendujhar.nic.in for application form, download and fill the application form to the Office of the District Welfare Office, Keonjhar (Odisha).
- Last date for online application ends on Update Soon
Guidelines for Lady Matrons in the girls hostels of ST&SC Development Department:
- Ensure safety and security of the boarders (Girls) in the hostels.
- Promote extracurricular activities.
- Promote Health and hygienic habits among adolescent girls.
- Prevent incidence of mismanagement in hostels.
- Ensure service of quality food in the hostels.
- Relieve the teachers of additional responsibility of mess management.