Sail Rourkela recruitment 2018:
Sail Rourkela technician notification was released. Candidates can apply for this Sail Rourkela recruitment 2018 from www.sail.co.in. Sail latest notification was available in our website.
Steel authority of India limited (SAIL) is one of the largest state owned company with huge revenue and one of the top steel makers across the world. It provides many fancy incentives to the employees. Many engineers and non-officer posts were available in the sail careers. Along with huge revenue it also recruits various numbers of candidates into the organisation. As the years pass by the organisation has been increasing its market which leads to increase in number of vacancies. Very recently it has announced various notifications and now the sail Rourkela has decided to recruit some technicians into the organisation.
Technician govt jobs in odisha:
Sail Rourkela has released a Sail Rourkela recruitment 2018 for the posts of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) (Boiler Operation). The number of vacancies is 432. This sail latest notification will be a good opportunity for those who are searching for govt jobs after btech and jobs in sail Rourkela. Sail Rourkela online application 2018 was available in www.sail.co.in. Starting date for invitation of applications was from and last date for applying online ends. Technician jobs in sail are for the candidates who meet the following criteria. All the details regarding the sail Rourkela notification 2018 are listed below clearly.
Sail latest notification 2018
Name of the organisation: Steel authority of India limited
Job role: Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) (Boiler Operation)
Job type: Government
Vacancies: Update Soon
Official website: www.sail.co.in
Job location: Rourkela
Technician jobs in sail:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit (as on 01/10/2018)||Scale of Pay / Grade|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||222||18 to 28 Years||To join as Trainee for 02 years on consolidated pay. On successful completion of training, to be regularized in S-3 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs.16800-3%-24110/-|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)||190||18 to 28 Years||To join as Trainee for 02 years on consolidated pay. On successful completion of training, to be regularized in S-1 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs.15830-3%-22150/-|
|Operator-cum-Technician (S-3)||20||18 to 30 Years||Rs.16800-3%-24110/-(S-3)|
Educational qualifications latest diploma jobs in Sail:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Mechatronics/ Chemical/ Instrumentation/ Civil from Govt. recognized institute.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the relevant trade of Fitter/Welder/Electrician/ Electronics/Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic from Govt. recognized institute.
- Operator-cum-Technician (S-3): Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute and with Certificate of proficiency as a Boiler Operation Engineer.
Physical Standards for sail latest notification:
Height: Male – 155 cms, Female – 143 cms.
Weight: Male – 45 Kgs, Female – 35 Kgs.
Chest (Expanded): Male – 79 cms, Female – 73 cms.
Chest (Un-expanded): Male – 75 cms, Female – 70 cms.
Eye Sight: 6/12 with or without glass. Power of glasses not to exceed (+,-) 04.0 D.
Colour Vision: Normal (Colour blindness will be a disqualification)
Selection procedure for Sail Rourkela recruitment 2018:
- Candidates have to attempt a written test in Hindi/English.
- Candidates who have been short-listed in the written test are then called for interview.
- Exam date/time will be sent to candidates through sms/e-mail/ sail.co.in.
Application fee for technician jobs in sail:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.250/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.150/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (S-3): Rs.250/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Application Fee payment:
- State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the application fee in a specially opened Power Jyoti Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela, on behalf of SAIL/RSP
- Candidate has to take a printout of the bank challan available on the Application Registration Portal and approach a branch of SBI for depositing the fee. Candidates should retain a copy of the bank challan with them.
- On receipt of the fee, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and the Branch Code of the Bank. The Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
- The SBI branches will accept the fee during working hours.
How to apply for sail latest notification:
- Visit official website: sail.co.in
- Click on the link careers.
- Click on sail Rourkela online application 2018.
- Fill the details without spelling mistakes.
- Upload your photo graph and signature.
- Submit the application and make fee payment.
Sail Rourkela technician admit card 2018:
Sail Rourkela admit card 2018 will be available in the official website before 15 days of exam. Candidates are informed to prepare well for the exam and attempt it with confidence.
Sail Rourkela technician Notification 2018 Click Here
Sail jobs online application form Click Here