REET 3rd Grade Teacher recruitment 2018 – 26000 Vacancies
- 1 REET 3rd Grade Teacher recruitment 2018 – 26000 Vacancies
- 1.1 Rajasthan REET Teacher Notification – RPSC REET Recruitment
- 1.2 Rajasthan Recruitment Eligibility Exam for Teacher Vacancies – RPSC RTET Notification
- 1.3 REET 3rd Grade Teacher Jobs – TSP & Non-TSP Teacher Level I Posts
- 1.4 How to apply REET Teacher Online Application 2018
- 1.5 REET Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification (Non-TSP)
- 1.6 Important Date for REET Exam?
- 1.7 Related Posts:
RPSC REET recruitment 2018 was released. Candidates who were waiting for this REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 can now apply. REET Teacher Online Application 2018 was available in the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Latest RPSC REET Notification 2018 was available in our website.
Rajasthan REET Teacher Notification – RPSC REET Recruitment
REET 3 grade teacher recruitment 2018 was first officially released. In that year the exam was conducted by zilla parishad but due to some discrepancies the recruitment process was stopped. The teachers and staff have demanded RPSC to conduct the examination. Now the RPSC has decided o conduct the examination this year. With this news the candidates are very happy and very soon the RPSC teacher recruitment 2018 will be released officially. Like previous year itself the organisation are going to conduct this RPSC REET teacher recruitment 2018 for grade 3 posts. Rajasthan public service commission (RPSC) has decided to conduct this 3 grade teacher recruitment through Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET). This exam is similar when compared to teachers eligibility test (TET).
REET Teacher Grade 3 Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the organisation||Rajasthan public service commission (RPSC)|
|Job role||3RD Grade Teacher|
|Exam name||Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET)|
|Areas||TSP & Non-TSP Areas|
Rajasthan Recruitment Eligibility Exam for Teacher Vacancies – RPSC RTET Notification
All those candidates who left the exam in 2018 were now busy in finding REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. According to the latest news from the organisation they have stated that RPSC REET recruitment 2018 will be released in the month of December. There are two levels of posts i.e. level-1 and level-2. Candidates should have done Graduate Degree of BSTC and RTET Certificate to apply for level-1. For level-2 candidates should have completed Graduate with 1 year Teacher course RTET or B.Ed should apply for this REET 3 grade teacher recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan Teacher Vacancies List
|Teacher (Non-TSP) Level I||20497|
|Teacher (TSP) Level I||5503|
REET 3rd Grade Teacher Jobs – TSP & Non-TSP Teacher Level I Posts
The Latest RPSC REET Notification 2018 will be available in the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates have to fill REET Teacher Online Application 2018 with all details including TET score to apply for this RPSC teacher recruitment 2018. We have given all the details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and many more details regarding RPSC REET teacher recruitment 2018 below.
Candidates should be in between 18 to 35 years
Application fee for RPSC REET recruitment 2018:
- General: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 60/-
- OBC: Rs. 70/-
Educational qualification RPSC teacher recruitment 2018:
- For level-1: Candidates should have passed in seniors secondary with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year diploma in bachelor of elementary education are also eligible. Candidates with B.A./ B.Sc. With at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed. qualification can also apply.
- For level-2: Applicants having B.A/B.Sc. and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed/ B.A./ B.sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed in B.Ed./seniors secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final year 4 year bachelor in elementary education B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Ed. with 50 percent in B.A. or B.sc are eligible for RTET.
Candidates have to attempt a written test and those who qualified in that written test are called for interview. Based on your performance in the two stages of selection process the candidates are selected.
How to apply REET Teacher Online Application 2018
- Visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on RPSC REET teacher recruitment 2018
- Click on apply online
- Enter all your details without spelling mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment according to the category to which you belong
- Submit the details and save application form.
Important Date for REET Exam?
Apply Online From: 14.04.2018
REET Online Application Submission Ends on: 30.04.2018