WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer Jobs
- 1 WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer Jobs
- 1.1 WB Medical Officer Vacancies Apply Online @ pscwbonline.gov.in
- 1.2 West Bengal PSC MO Notification Details
- 1.3 West Bengal Public Service Commission Medical Officer Vacancies
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria essential for WBPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
- 1.5 Selection process for WBPSC Medical Officer Jobs
- 1.6 WBPSC MO Online Application Submission Procedure
- 1.7 Related Posts:
West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the notification inviting applications for WBPSC MO Recruitment 2018. The authority will accept applications from the eligible and interested aspirants. So, start filling the WBPSC MO Online Application at pscwbonline.gov.in from 5th February 2018. According to the West Bengal PSC MO Notification, there are 165 WB Medical Officer Vacancies which divided among the different streams like Radiology, Anesthesiology, Pathology, Orthopaedics, Surgery, Medicine, Biochemistry, and Paediatrics. To know the details of vacancies refer the list below. Candidates will get selected for the MO posts for WBPSC Medical Officer Recruitment through written test, interview, and aggregate.
WB Medical Officer Vacancies Apply Online @ pscwbonline.gov.in
Contenders who have the educational qualifications as mentioned below may apply for respective WB Medical Officer Vacancies. The last date to apply for the WBPSC Medical Jobs available through advertisement No.1/2018 is 26th February 2018. To get selected for the Medical Officer Jobs, candidates should have proficiency in Bengali. Job Seekers who wish to apply for multiple posts need to submit the separate WBPSC MO Online Application as well as the fee for each. WBPSC will shortlist the job hunters for the interview on the basis of higher qualification and experience in relevant field. Here are the links to apply online and official notification @ pscwbonline.gov.in for WBPSC Medical Officer Recruitment.
West Bengal PSC MO Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||165|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Starts from||5th February 2018|
|Application Ends on||26th February 2018|
West Bengal Public Service Commission Medical Officer Vacancies
Total MO Posts: 165
- Medical Officer (General Duty) – 111
- Medical Officer – 54
- Radiology – 05
- Anesthesiology – 07
- Pathology – 07
- Orthopedics – 05
- Surgery – 10
- General Medicine/Family Medicine – 10
- Biochemistry – 05
- Pediatrics – 05
Eligibility Criteria essential for WBPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Required Medical qualifications and as well as post-graduation in particular specialty such as Radiology, Anaesthesiology, Pathology, Orthopaedics, Surgery, Medicine, Biochemistry, Paediatrics.
Candidates age should not exceed 40 years. Relaxation will be available in case of highly qualified and experienced.
Shortlisted aspirants may get 15, 600/- – 42, 000/- (P.B. – 4A) plus Grade Pay Rs. 5, 400/- plus E.S.I. allowance.
- For general candidates: 210/-
- All the SC/ST/ PWD Candidates are only from WB are exempted from fee payment.
Selection process for WBPSC Medical Officer Jobs
- Screening/written test
WBPSC MO Online Application Submission Procedure
- Login to the official portal gov.in
- Download WBPSC MO notification and read it carefully
- Examine the conditions and go for online application link
- Fill in all the details in the application
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Then hit the submit button
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
WBPSC MO Apply Online Link
Have a regular visit to our site igovernmentjobs.com so that you can get updates on the exam dates and release of admit card.