Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018
Hi Friends… are you waiting for a new opportunity of Government Job. Then check out this article and get complete details about Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018. This time, the officials released the IAF MTS Notification 2018 to fill 72 vacancies in various designations like Fireman, LDC, MTS and other posts. Interested candidates should submit their Offline IAF Application Form within 30 days from date mentioned in ‘employment news.’ Continue reading this article, to check your eligibility for these Indian Air Force Group C Vacancies. The official website to know more details about IAF Civilian Jobs is www.indianairforce.nic.in.
IAF MTS Notification 2018
The full form of IAF is Indian Air Force. It is the world’s fourth largest air force. It is also known as ‘Air Arm’ of Indian Armed Forces. The primary function of the organisation is to protect Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare at the time of conflicts. The establishment is in the year 1932 and headquartered at New Delhi. For those candidates who aim to enter Indian air force, here is an opportunity in the form of Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018. Recently, the officials announced 72 vacant posts in various designations. Aspirants can send their offline IAF Application Form to the address mentioned in the notice. The last date to submit the form for these IAF Civilian Jobs is 30 days from the date specified in the Rozgar Samachar. There is NO Application fee for these Indian Air Force Group C Vacancies. The selected contenders will receive a salary of 5,200/- to 20,200/- and grade pay will depend on the post chosen.
IAF Application Form
You can use the eligibility criteria for these Govt jobs after 10th Pass from this passage. The educational qualification of the candidate should be Matriculation/Intermediate. The Age of Fire engine driver, fireman and LDC should lie in between 18yrs to 27yrs. For all other posts of Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018, the age limit is 18yrs to 25yrs. The experience required and relaxation details are mentioned explicitly in the official IAF MTS Notification 2018 attached to this article. The selection of the aspirants for these Indian Air Force Group C Vacancies is through written examination and Skill/Practical/Physical tests as applicable. Interested applicants can download the IAF Application Form for these Direct recruitment group C posts from the link attached beneath this article. The last date to apply is 30 days from the date mentioned in the Employment News website. The official to get a detailed explanation is www.indianairforce.nic.in. For updates like syllabus, admit card, exam date, and results keep in touch with igovernmentjobs.com. You can get to know about various other opportunities from this page.
IAF Civilian group C Jobs Details
Name of the Organisation: Indian Air Force (IAF)
No. of Vacancies: 72 posts
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Job Category: Government job
- Fire Engine Driver – 08
- Fireman – 45
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 04
- Store Keeper – 01
- Cook – 01
- Carpenter – 01
- Labourer – 01
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 05
- Ayah – 01
- Ward Sahiyaik – 01
- Safaiwala – 04
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Latest Indian Air Force Group C Vacancies 2018
- For Fire Engine Driver, Fireman and LDC: 18 to 27 yrs
- For remaining posts: 18 to 25 yrs
- For LDC Applicants: 12th/ intermediate certification from any of the recognised institutions.
- For all other applicants: Matriculation or 10th certification from any of the recognised institutions.
- Please refer the official notification attached to this page to know about the various experience and additional qualification details separately for each vacancy.
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- For LDC, Store Keeper, Cook and Carpenter: 5,200/- to 20,200/- with GP: 1900/-
- For Fireman: 5,200/- to 20,200/- with GP: 2000/-
- For Others: 5,200/- to 20,200/- with GP: 1800/-
Application Fee: NO Application fee for these vacancies
- Written Examination
- Skill/Practical/Physical tests (as applicable)
Instructions to fill IAF Application Form
- Open the official website
- Check for the relevant notification
- Download the application form from the official notice
- Fill the details and attach the required copies
- Clearly mention the ‘Application for the post of_____ and category____.’
- Self Addressed envelope with 5/- Stamp pasted to it
- Post the form to the postal address mentioned in this article
Closing Date of Application: 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News
IAF Notification (Fire engine driver and Fireman)
Indian Air force notification for other vacancies 2018
Bookmark our site using Ctrl+D to know about the closing date, syllabus, admit cards, exam date, results, etc.; we also update recent updates in various government jobs in all states. You can download our Android mobile app to get notifications about various updates daily on your mobile.