AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||AIIMS [All India Institute of Medical Sciences]|
|Name of the posts||Junior Resident|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28 November 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Sarkari Naukri|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Contract|
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Vacancies 2017
Junior Resident: 100
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) between 27/11/2015 to 28/11/2017 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected
- For eligibility to apply for the above said post, upper age limit as on date of Walk-in-Interview will be 30 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The candidates for respective posts will be selected based on aspirants performance in Interview
Application Fee for AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Vacancies 2017:
General candidates who interested to apply AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 must pay Rs/-1000 and other aspirants who belongs to backward classes should pay Rs/-800
The best candidates will earn attractive pay scale. Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + 5400/-(GP) per month plus usual allowances including NPA
How to fill details in AIIMS Raipur Application
- The aspirants who interested to apply AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 should log on to the official website aiimsraipur.edu.in
- In the home page you will get AIIMS Raipur JR Resident Notification 2017 link
- Click on the link
- Check AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment Eligibility
- Download AIIMS Raipur Application
- Register your details
- Submit the application
Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road,
Date of Interview: 28/11/2017
AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Notification & Application: click here
CG TET 2017 Notification Click here for details