APGENCO Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||APGENCO [Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation]|
|Name of the posts||Junior Accounts officer and Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02 December 2017|
|Qualifications||Degree, B.Com, PG, ICWA|
|Job category/ Industry||Sarkari Naukri|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
APSPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer (JAO): 22+4 (Backlog).
- Junior Assistant: 25.
Eligibility Criteria For APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Notification
Education Qualification: Job fighters must have passed CA/ ICWA, Degree, PG or equivalent from certified university/institute/board.
Age Limit: Maximum- 34 years
Trainee Junior Accounts Officer (JAO): 22+4 (backlog)
Junior Assistant: Rs.34630 to Rs.56760
- On Core Academic Curriculum.
- Computer Awareness.
- Analytical Aptitude.
- Language Proficiency.
How to APGENCO Junior Assistant Apply Online?
- Log on to the official website apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- In the home page the aspirants will get the direct links to download APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer & Junior Assistant Notification
- Click on the link and refer all the eligibility details
- Go through the link to apply APGENCO Recruitment 2017
- Submit all the details in the specified columns
- Finally Submit the application and take printout of it
Starting date to apply online: 13/11/2017
Last Date to apply online: 2/12/2017
APGENCO JR Accounts Officer & Junior Assistant Notification 2017: click here
AP GENCO JAO & JA Apply Online: click here