BHEL EDN Bangalore Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||BHEL [Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited]|
|Name of the posts||Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 December 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Apprentice|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Contract|
BHEL Technician Apprentice Vacancies
Number of Posts: 250
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Technician Apprentice Notification 2017
Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015
Age limit: Age limit of the aspirants who are planning to apply BHEL EDN Bangalore Recruitment 2017 as follows
MINIMUM – 18 years MAXIMUM – 27 Years (General) 30 Years (OBC) 32 Years (SC/ST)
Selection Process: Interview
Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK -IN -INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 from 20.11.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday) with the following documents:-
- (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF-ATTESTED)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
Last Date for walk in: 16/12/2017
BHEL EDN Bangalore Notification 2017: click here
BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment: Click here