BPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||BPSC [Bihar Public Service Commission]|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06 December 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Engineer|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
BPSC Assistant Engineer Civil Vacancy
Total Number of Posts: 1345
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are planning to apply BPSC Recruitment 2017 must complete Degree or Diploma in relevant stream.
Age Limit: Are you planning to register your details for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 then should be in between 21 to 37 years.
Upper Age relaxation will applicable as follows
- For BC/OBC (Female) 03 years
- For SC/ST (Male/Female) 05 years
Bihar PSC AE Notification Salary: The selected candidates for BPSC Recruitment 2017 will get attractive pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Selection Process: The authorities will conduct Prelims, Mains and Interview to select best candidates.
Application Fee: SC/ST Candidates of Bihar have to pay Rs. 259/- and Rs.809/- for All Other Category through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to fill details in BPSC AE Civil Application
- The candidates who satisfied the eligibility details mentioned in this page are only eligible to register their details
- The BPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form has available at the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Download Application and register your details
- Finally submit the duly filled application form along with relevant documents to the prescribed address
Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001 on or before 06.12.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Last Date to forward the application: 06/12/2017
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification: click here
Download BPSC AE Application Form & Bank Challan: click here