Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||ICG [Indian Coast Guard]|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Commandant|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02 December 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Navy|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
ICG General Duty Pilot Vacancies
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Male)
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
- Assistant Commandant General Duty Pilot (CPL)
Eligibility Criteria for ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment
Educational qualification: Candidates who are planning to apply Assistant Commandant General Duty must complete Bachelors Degree or B.Tech. The aspirants who interested in Assistant Commandant General Duty Pilot must complete 12th.
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Male) – 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1997 (Both dates inclusive).
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot) – 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Assistant Commandant General Duty Pilot (CPL) – 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Candidates will be selected based on aspirants performance in shortlisting, written exam and Interview
|Rank||Pay Level (PL)||Starting Basic Pay (in )|
|Deputy Inspector General||(13A)||131100/-|
|Additional Director General||(15)||182200/-|
How to Indian Coast Guard Apply Online?
Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 18 Nov 17 to 02 Dec 17 up to 1700 hrs for the above branches The important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows:-
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate. Any mismatch in names & date of birth in the application form is liable for rejection.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website. Short Service Appointment.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC). Further in case of OBC non-creamy layer, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
(b) To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.inand click on opportunities button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed as given below:-
(i) Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2018 Batch.
(ii) Select any one post to be applied from any one of the followings: – (aa) Asst. Commandant General Duty (ab) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilot) (ac) Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
(iii) Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed. (iv) Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled). (v) Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
(vi) On completion of filling application, recheck your data entry details carefully once again prior clicking on the Submit button. No further changes can be made on successful submission of application.
Starting Date to apply online: 18/11/2017
Last date to apply online: 02/12/2017
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Notification 2017: click here
ICG Assistant Commandant Apply Online: click here