IOCL Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||IOCL [Indian Oil Corporation Limited]|
|Name of the posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 November 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Apprentice|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
IOCL Rajahmundry Apprentice Vacancies
|1. Trade Apprentice Fitter||UR – 184 Posts, SC – 57 Posts, ST – 10 Posts, OBC (NCL) – 93 Posts, PwD – 10 Posts||These vacancies has available in the states of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
|2. Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|3. Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|4. Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|5. Trade Apprentice –Laboratory Assistant (Only for candidates under PWD category)|
(UR – 184 Posts, SC – 57 Posts, ST – 10 Posts, OBC (NCL) – 93 Posts, PwD – 10 Posts)
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry– 153 Posts.
- Karnataka – 69 Posts.Kerala – 46 Posts.
- Andhra Pradesh– 44 Posts.
- Telangana – 42 Posts.
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational qualification: Are you planning to apply IOCL Recruitment 2017? Then you should complete ITI.
Minimum – 18 Years.
Maximum – 24 Years.
Selection Process: written exam and interview
How to IOCL Trade Apprentice Apply Online?
- The candidates who are planning to apply IOCL Recruitment 2017 must follow these instructions
- The aspirants should refer IOCL Southern Region Notification
- Check the eligibility details
- Click on IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment link which available in the home page
- Fill the details without any errors
- Finally click on submit button
Starting date to apply online: 1/11/2017
Last date to apply online: 15/11/2017
IOCL Trade Apprentice Notification 2017: click here
IOCL Southern Region Apply Online: click here