JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||JKPSC [Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission]|
|Name of the posts||Medical Officer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18 December 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Sarkari Naukri|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
Jammu Kashmir Medical Officer Vacancies
Number of Posts: 66
Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): 50
Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 16
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC MO Ayurvedic Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Are you planning to apply JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017? Then the candidates must complete Graduation in relevant discipline
Minimum: = 18 Years
Maximum: = 40 Years
Candidates in Govt. Service: = 40 Years
Physically Challenged candidates: = 42 years
Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: = 43 years Ex-serviceman: = 48 years
Candidates for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 will be based on merit obtained in the written and oral test in conformity with the criteria laid down under Rule 51 of J&K Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980.
General Category = Rs.805.00
Reserved Categories = Rs.405.00
The Examination will be held at different centers located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
The allotment of centers shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a center is allotted to a candidate, request for change of center will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of center
JKPSC MO Apply Online
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Fill the details and submit the application
Starting date to apply online: 15/11/2017
Last date to apply online: 18/12/2017