NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||NIMHANS [National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences]|
|Name of the posts||Internee Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25 November 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Medical|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
NIMHANS Jobs 2017
Post Registered Internee Nurse: 66 Posts
NIMHANS Internee Nurse Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 25-11-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc in Nursing with Registration in Nursing.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Pay scale: Selected candidates will get Stipend of `12,000/- (Consolidated) per month will be paid with free hostel accommodation (on sharing basis) only.
How to fill NIMHANS Internee Nurse Application
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s Website http:www.nimhans.ac.in.
- The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with its enclosures such as age proof, qualification and Registration certificate has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560029, India on or before 25.11.2017.
- Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date.
- The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay, if any.
- In case it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- The Number of candidates required may vary/likely to change.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 25.11.2017 upto 4.30 P.M.
Last date to forward the application: 25/11/2017
NIMHANS Internee Nurse Notification 2017 & Application: click here