NIOS Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||NIOS [National Institute of Open Schooling[|
|Name of the posts||Coordinator and Executive Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23 November 2017|
|Qualifications||Degree, B.Sc, Master’s Degree|
|Job category/ Industry||Sarkari Naukri|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Contract|
NIOS Executive Assistant Vacancies 2017-18
- Project Coordinator – 01
- Deputy Project Coordinator – 05
- Senior Executive Officer – 02
- Executive Assistant – 13
Eligibility Criteria for NIOS Deputy Project Coordinator Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Are you planning to apply NIOS Recruitment 2017? The aspirants who completed Degree, B.Sc, Master’s Degree and have relevant experience are eligible to apply. In the NIOS Executive Assistant Notification 2017 Post wise educational qualification has available.
The Maximum age limit of the Candidates who are planning to register their details for NIOS Deputy Project Coordinator Recruitment is completely different from post to post. For Post number 1, 2, 3 maximum age limit is 35 years and for post no 4- maximum age limit is 40 years. Upper age relaxation for the aspirants will applicable as per govt norms and rules
The selected candidates for the respective Posts will earn attractive pay scale as follows
- Project Coordinator – Rs. 80,000/‐
- Deputy Project Coordinator – Rs. 50,000/‐
- Senior Executive Officer – Rs. 30,000/‐
- Executive Assistant – Rs. 19,200/‐
NIOS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The best will be considered for respective posts based on their performance in Interview
Candidates who interested to apply NIOS Recruitment 2017 need not to pay any application fee.
NIOS Walk in Dates
Walk in Date: 21/11/2017, 22/11/2017 and 23/11/2017
Terms and Conditions
- The contract will be initially for six months. The candidate engaged will have to execute an agreement with NIOS, renewable on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- The candidate engaged to these positions shall not be part of the regular cadres nor would any special preferential treatment be given to such contractual staff in the matter of recruitment to regular posts.
- The candidate engaged shall have no vested right prior to and after the completion of the contract period to ask for regularization/absorption in NIOS.
- During the contract, if required, the contractual staff will have to proceed to any part of India and will perform such duties as may be assigned to him/her in connection with the work of NIOS.
NIOS Executive Assistant Notification 2017: click here