NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||NRHM [National Rural Health Mission]|
|Name of the posts||Health Officer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 December 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Medical|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
NRHM Haryana Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Regular BAMS Degree from any recognized Institute/University.
- Registered with Board of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine (Haryana) or with Central Council of Indian Medicine/New Delhi (copy of Registration Certificate should be attached with the Application Form).
- At least 3 years of work experience in Health Sector after completion of BAMS Degree.
- Less than 42 years of age.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto matriculation level.
- Reservation Policy is applicable as per the rules of Govt. of Haryana.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 42 years for Medical Officer & 55 years for Accounts Assistant.
Selection Process: Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee: For NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017 candidates need not to pay any application fee.
JSSC PGT Recruitment released to fill 3080 Vacancies.
How to Apply NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017
Application required to be submitted in the prescribed format (Annexure-2) on or before 10/12/2017: before 4:30pm positively by hand or by registered post addressing to the Mission Director, NHM (Haryana), Bays No. 55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula, 134109; clearly mentioning on the envelope “Application for Post of Mid-Level Service Provider-cum-Community Health Officer for District……………………….”. Application Form can be downloaded on link of nrhmharyana.gov.in
Last Date to forward the application: 10/12/2017
NRHM Haryana Health Officer Notification 2017: click here