OPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organisation Name||OPSC [Odisha Public Service Commission]|
|Name of the posts||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20 November 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Sarkari Naukri, Medical Jobs|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
Odisha PSC VAS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Class – II (Group – B): 364 posts
Aspirants must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification
Are you planning to apply OPSC Recruitment 2017? Then you should be in between the age limit of 21 to 32 years. Age relaxation to the reserved candidates will applicable as per govt norms and rules.
Written Examination and Interview
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancies
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 300/ (Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.
The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use and take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The fee(s) paid shall uot be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee(s) be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
Instruction to fill up online application.
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature and Left Hand Thnmb Impression.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb lmpression(LTI) in the online application
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future
- On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with OPSC copy of Fee deposit Challan (wherever applicable) and requisite certificates & documents etc.
- The envelope containiug the printout/hard copy of the oulinc application along must be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF VETERINARY ASSISTANT SURGEON and Advertisement ” Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any
- Responsibility, The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing elate to avoid last hour rush
Last date to apply online: 20/11/2017
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification 2017: click here
Apply Online: click here