PPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||PPSC [Punjab Public Service Commission]|
|Name of the posts||Assist District Attorney|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20 November 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Officer|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
Punjab PSC Latest Vacancies
- General – 32
- Ex-Serviceman/ LDESM, Punjab – 02
- Physical Handicapper (Visually Impaired), Punjab – 01
- Scheduled Caster others, Punjab – 03
- Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikhs Punjab – 06
- Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikhs ExServiceman/ LDESM, Punjab – 01
PPSC Assist District Attorney Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Should possesses a degree of Bachelor of Law ( Professional Degree) of a recognized university or institution or who are Barristers of England or Ireland or are members, of Faculty of Advocates of Scotland and are eligible for being enrolled as an Advocate under Advocate Act, 1961 and who have two year experience of practice at the Bar.
Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard is essential. Important Note: The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 20/11/2017 (i.e. The Last date of submission of Online Application Forms.)
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2017.
Candidates will be selected based on aspirants performance in written exam and interview
How to apply PPSC Assist District Attorney Recruitment?
- Log on to the authorized site ppsc.gov.in
- Click on Punjab PSC Assistant District Attorney Notification 2017
- Refer details and go through the link to apply online
- Enter the details and check whether you have entered without any errors or not
- Submit your mobile number and e-mail id
- Finally submit the application form before the due date
Last date for filling Online Application Form: 20/11/2017
Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 28/11/2017
Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form along with relevant documents: 05/12/2017.
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Notification 2017: click here
Apply Online: click here