West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2018
|Organization Name||WBPSC [West Bengal Public Service Commission]|
|Name of the posts||Executive|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 November 2017|
|Job category/ Industry||Sarkari Naukri|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Full Time|
WBCS Executive 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2018 must complete Graduation or Degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum age limit should be 21 years
- Maximum age limit should be 32 years
- Age relaxation to the reserved candidates will applicable as per govt norms and rules
Application Fee: Rs.210/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having a physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay a usual fee as aforesaid.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Prelims, mains and interview
How to apply West Bengal Govt Jobs 2017-18?
- The candidates should log on to the official site pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on WBCS Executive 2018 Notification link and download it
- Read the complete details and check whether you have possessed with required eligibility criteria or not
- Then apply online
- Submit all your details
- Finally submit the application before the due date
Starting date to apply online: 10/11/2017
Last date to apply online: 30/11/2017
WBCS Executive 2018 Notification: click here
Apply Online: click here