Bescom Recruitment 2018
- 1 Bescom Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Bescom.org Assistant Lineman Notification
- 1.2 Bangalore Electricity Department ALM Jobs – Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs
- 1.3 BESCOM Careers 2018-19 Apply Online Information
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for BESCOM Asst Lineman Jobs
- 1.5 Bescom ALM online application form
- 1.6 Important dates of Karnataka BESCOM Posts:
- 1.7 Related Posts:
Bescom ALM recruitment 2018 was released in February 2018. Candidates who were interested in Bescom jobs 2018 can apply for this Bescom assistant lineman recruitment 2018. The organisation has uploaded the Bescom ALM online application in its official website www.bescom.org. In our website we have given all the details regarding the Bescom ALM notification 2018.
Bescom.org Assistant Lineman Notification
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) is a power supply and distribution company which was located in Bangalore. It was part of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation. Many employees have been working for this organisation since from its origin. Recently in 2018 due to need of staff the organisation has decided to recruit eligible candidates into the organisation. So in this regards they have announced a recruitment notification for all the eligible youth. They have set eligibility criteria which every candidate have to satisfy. This was a golden opportunity for those who were in search of ALM recruitment in Bescom. We suggest every candidate not to miss this chance and every detail about the Bescom recruitment 2018 was give below with full details.
Bangalore Electricity Department ALM Jobs – Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs
The organisation has released the Bescom ALM recruitment 2018 for the posts of assistant line man (ALM) under ITI and ITC. Candidate must have pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and those who apply for ITC should have passed 10th STD Examination and pass certificate of THREE YEARS Lineman trade/Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL. The number of vacancies is numerous. Candidates have to pay the examination fee for Bescom recruitment 2018 based on the category to which he/ she belong. The organisation has released the Bescom assistant lineman recruitment 2018 in their official website www.bescom.org. In our website also we have given Bescom ALM notification 2018 for the candidates who were in search of it. More details like age limit, application fee, eligibility criteria and much more regarding the ALM recruitment in Bescom were given below.
BESCOM Careers 2018-19 Apply Online Information
Name of the organisation: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
Job role: Assistant line man (ALM) in ITI and ITC
Job location: Bangalore
Vacancies: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for BESCOM Asst Lineman Jobs
Candidate should be in between 18 to 35 years and age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Post wise vacancies:
- Assistant Lineman (ITI)
- Assistant Lineman (ITC)
- Assistant Lineman (ITI): 7950-150-8100-190-9050-240-10250-300-11750-360-16790
- Assistant Lineman (ITC): 7950-150-8100-190-9050-240-10250-300-11750-360-16790
Category wise posts: See official notification below
- Assistant Lineman (ITI): candidate should have pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Assistant Lineman (ITC): Should have passed 10th Standard Examination and should have a pass certificate of THREE YEARS “Lineman trade”/“Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL
- Should have basic knowledge in Kannada language
- Should have normal eye sight
- Must have physical fitness.
- General: 60%
- category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: 50%
- SC/ST/ Cat I: Pass
- General: Rs. 400/-
- category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/ Cat I: Rs. 200/-
Bescom ALM online application form
- Visit the official website bescom.org
- Click on BESCOM ALM recruitment 2018
- Select the post among ITC and ITI.
- Click on apply online application
- Enter all your details.
- Make fee payment.
- Submit the details and save your application form.
Selection process of BESCOM jobs 2018:
- Written exam
- Endurance test which consists of
a) 100 meters running: 14 seconds
b) Skipping: 50 times in one minute
c) Shot put 12 pounds: 8 meters throw (3opportunities)
d) Climbing of Electric Pole: 8 meters height (compulsory)
e) 800 meters running: 3 minutes.
Important dates of Karnataka BESCOM Posts:
- Starting date for online application: Update Soon
- Last date for online application: Update Soon
- Dates in which fee payment should be done is Update Soon
Bookmark igovernmentjobs.com to know details like admit card, exam dates and final interview scheduled dates. We will update all latest sarkari naukri jobs without any delay.