Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 1 Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 KHC Civil Judge Vacancies
- 1.2 High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Details
- 1.3 Karnataka HC Civil Judge Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- 1.5 Karnataka High Court Admit Card
- 2 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Officials are inviting online application for 101 Civil Judge Jobs through Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. Hence we advise all the interested candidates to complete the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Online Application before the last date 1st March 2018. The Apply online process officially started from 1st February 2018 at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. According to the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Notification, all the job aspirants who have completed the law course and still in search of the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Jobs are eligible to apply. The first thing to remember before starting the application process is to verify the necessary criteria given for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment.
KHC Civil Judge Vacancies
Karnataka High Court located in Bangalore, which is a red brick building (also known as Attara Kacheri). Recently, it has published the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 advt. No CJR 01/2018 for filling up of KHC Civil Judge Vacancies. For the selection candidates, the authority will conduct preliminary exam, mains, and finally interview. Those who qualify in these three phases will get appointed as the civil judge in the High court of Karnataka. So, start preparing for the prelims exam after completing the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Online Application process. Closing date for the fee payment is 5th March 2018. Aspirants should pay the fee either through online or challan before the end date.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Details
Organization Name: Karnataka High Court
Post Name: Civil Judge
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Notification Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for KHC CJ Posts
Surely, candidates should have completed the law from any recognized law university of India.
Age Limit to apply Karnataka High Court Civil Judge
For direct recruitment process candidates max age should be 35 years and for in service contenders the maximum age is 40 years.
Selection process High Court of Karnataka CJ Jobs
- Written Test (Both prelims and mains)
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- Application starting date: 01 February 2018
- Application last date: 01 March 2018
- Last for fee payment: 05 March 2018
Steps to fill Karnataka HC Civil Judge Online Application
- Login to the official portal at kar.nic.in
- Go for Notification ––> Recruitments
- Click on the notification for the post of civil judge
- Download the advt. no CJR 1/2018
- Go for apply online link
- Fill all the details truly
- Upload scanned documents
- Pay the application fee.
- And save a hardcopy of the application for future use.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Notification 2018 Click Here
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Jobs Apply Online Click Here
Karnataka High Court Admit Card
Authority will release the Karnataka High Court Admit card for every eligible applicant. Merely, KHC Civil Judge hall ticket is available at official portal karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in before 15 -10 days from the exam date. Officials will also announce the exam date soon.
Also Refer: RRB ALP Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 has released a notification for software technician govt jobs. Candidates who are interested to do Software jobs in government sector can apply online at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
High Court of Karnataka releases notifications for latest govt jobs in various fields. Now, this Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 notification is for the software technicians. Candidates should posses MCA/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university are eligible for this latest govt jobs in Karnataka. This Karnataka employment news is recruitment for posts of Software Technicians in Group ‘A’ cadre on the establishment of the Sub-ordinate courts by High Court of the State.
The Karnataka High court vacancies for software govt jobs have been released. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online application form between. These are latest govt jobs in Karnataka for software technicians. There are vacancies only for this post. Selection process for this Software govt Jobs is based on written test for 70 marks and viva-voice. Aspirants are requested to read all the instructions before applying online application at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. For more details like age limit, pay scale, syllabus and examination pattern and others are given below or refer to official website.
Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka
Name of the organization: High Court of Karnataka
Organization website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Job Designation: Software Technician
No. of Vacancies: software govt jobs
Applicants must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have
attained the age of:-
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or
Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category-II-A or II-B or
III- A or III-B of Other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years for others.
For clear information refer to official notification
Candidate shall have passed as first class by any recognized University in B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology/Instrumentation Technology or MCA or M.Sc( Computer Science/Electronics).
Rs. 28100/- to 50100/- plus allowances.
A written shall be conducted for 70 marks followed viva voice for 30 marks.
- The candidate shall pay an application fee Rs.500/-
- The candidates belonging to Category-I/SC/ST/PHC are exempted from payment of fee.
- Application fee can be paid through online/offline
Karnataka High Court Software Technician Recruitment 2018
How to Apply online
- Candidates required to log on karnatakajudiciary.nic.in
- Fill the application form correctly
- Upload the scanned files of photo and signature
- Pay the application fee through online/offline mode
- Take print out the application form for further reference.
Opening date for Online application – update soon
Closing date for Online application – update soon
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply online at: Click here
If you benefited by our igovernmentjobs.com page, then bookmark it for future updates