SSLR Recruitment 2018
- 1 SSLR Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Karnataka Land Surveyor Notification 2018
- 1.2 SSLR Apply Online @ landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria to apply for Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Also Refer:
- 1.5 Related Posts:
Hi friends,….. We are back with the Latest Government Job information. All the civil engineering/diploma candidates who are in search of an opportunity can refer this article. Here we provide complete information about SSLR Recruitment 2018. This time, the officials announced to fill 1067 Land Surveyor posts in its department. The official website for these Karnataka Govt Vacancies is landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. The links to apply for this Karnataka Land Surveyor Notification 2018 are already opened. All the aspirants have a chance to submit SSLR Apply Online form till 9th December 2018. Continue with this article and check your eligibility criteria.
Survey Settlement & Land Records Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Survey Settlement and Land Records Department (SSLR)|
|No. of Vacancies||1067 posts|
|Job Category||Government job|
|Job Name||Land Surveyor Posts|
Karnataka Land Surveyor Notification 2018
The Survey Settlement and Land Records Geometry Tax System and Bhudakhalegala published few opportunities notice for all interested candidates. The short form of the organisation is SSLR. These kinds of job opportunities are very rare. So, all the aspirants should make use of this vacancy. The officials adopt various processes to recruit applicants for any position. This organisation belongs to Karnataka State. The officials are ready to recruit 1067 vacancies through the SSLR Recruitment 2018. We are providing the direct link to submit SSLR Apply Online within the official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
All the applicants are called for the first round, and qualified candidates are allowed for next level. Each stage is an elimination round. The examination fee for these Karnataka Jobs is 500/- for General, OBC candidates and 300/- for other participants. The finally selected aspirants for these Karnataka Land Records Jobs receive a salary of 12,500/- to 24,000/- per month. The last date to apply for these Karnataka Govt Vacancies is 9th December 2018.
SSLR Apply Online @ landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
All the candidates should start filling the application after checking their eligibility for this Graduate vacancy. The aspirants should complete their Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in Civil Department to apply for SSLR Recruitment 2018. Coming to the age of the applicant, it should lie in between 18yrs to 35yrs. The relaxation of upper age limit is per the norms of the officials mentioned in the Karnataka Land Surveyor Notification 2018. The selection of applicants for these Karnataka Govt Vacancies is through written test, document verification and personal Interview.
The official website to be updated with all the information and updates of these Karnataka Land Records Jobs is landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. The SSLR Apply Online link expires after 9th December 2018. So, all the candidates should complete the application process before this date. Be in touch with egovtjobs.in to get the links related to admit card, syllabus, answer key and results regarding these posts.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs 2018
- The applicant should complete his Bachelor of Engineering in the Department of Diploma in Civil Engineering. The candidate should possess science and maths as his subjects in Intermediate (or) ITI in concerned discipline from any of the government recognised institutions.
- Minimum age of the aspirants: 18yrs
- Maximum upper age for general aspirants: 35yrs
- Maximum upper age for 2A 2B 3A 3B aspirants: 38yrs
- Maximum upper age for SC ST Category1 aspirants: 40yrs
Pay Scale & Benefits:
All the selected candidates will receive a salary in the range of 12,500/- to 24,000/-.
- For all 2A 2B 3A 3B and general applicants: 500/-
- For remaining SC, ST, Category-1, PWD, Ex-servicemen: 300/-
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Instructions to fill Karnataka SSLR Online Application Form
- Open the official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the related link and read the notification thoroughly
- Select the apply online option and start filling the application form
- Attach the copies of required testimonials
- Verify all the information provided and click on submit button
- Starting Date to Apply online: Update Soon
- The last date to submit application form: Update Soon
Bookmark our site using Ctrl+D to get the latest information all government jobs. Keep in touch with igovernmentjobs.com and collect more information about these vacancies. You can also follow us on Facebook for more updates about various opportunities.