Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Bihar PSC Notification 2018 has released for vacancies of Assistant Director or Deputy Project Director Post. Candidates who are willing and eligible can send application forms for BPSC Recruitment 2018 Assistant Director.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2018 has been released for vacancies of Assistant Director/ Deputy Project Director under Agriculture Field. BPSC is an Indian Constitution to select applicants for Civil Service jobs in the state of Bihar. This year in the month of November it releases a Bihar PSC Notification 2018 to filling up of vacancies of Assistant Director or Deputy Project Director or Civil Agriculture Officer posts. Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form either through official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in or from link below. Duly filled application form attested pass port size photo on the specified place along with necessary documents will be send to the given address on or before receipt of application form 22nd December 2018.
BPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 for vacancies under agriculture department in the state. Candidates should have graduation in Agriculture Science/ Engineering from any recognized university. Candidate selection will be based on Written Test followed by Personal Interview conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission. The age limit is different for different communities. Candidates should pay the application fee through bank challan, form can be download from official website/link below. Details like age limit, application fee, post wise vacancies, syllabus, exam pattern and more are given below.
Bihar PSC Recruitment 2018 Assistant Director
Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Organization web portal: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Job Category: Government
Job Designation: Assistant Director/Deputy Project Director
Post wise Vacancies:
- Agriculture officer/ Assistant director
- Assistant Director ( Agriculture Engineering)
- Assistant Director( Chemistry)
- Assistant Director ( Plant Protection)
- Assistant Director ( Gardening)
Rs. 9,300/- to 3,4800/- per month with AGP Rs. 4,800/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate minimum age should be 21 years & maximum 37 years for Unreserved (Men),
- 40 years for BC/ EBC (Men & Women)
- 42 years for SC & ST (Men & Women).
- Candidate should possess Degree in Agriculture Science for Deputy Project Director/ Assistant Director post,
- Degree in Agriculture Engineering for Assistant Director (Agriculture Engineering) post,
- Degree in Agriculture Science/ Degree with Science, (with Chemistry) for Assistant Director (Chemistry) post,
- Degree with Elective Plant Protection for Assistant Director (Plant Protection) post,
- Degree with Gardening Science for Assistant Director (Gardening) post.
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Application fee for General /OBC – Rs. 375/- + Rs.50/-(bank charges)
- Application fee for SC/ST – Rs. 100/- + Rs. 50 /- (Bank charges)
Bank challan should be download from official website/link below, pay the application fee at any Branch of State Bank of India in the Account No: 31650243410.
How to Apply :
- Log on to official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ link below
- Download the Application Form
Duly filled application along with all necessary documents should be send to the given address by speed post/ register post on or before last date.
BPSC Recruitment 2018 Address:
The Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,15,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road),
Patna – 800001
Important Date :
Last Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon.
BPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Click Here