- 1 Social Welfare Department Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 J&K SWD Recruitment Notification Details
- 1.2 Jammu Kashmir Notification 2018 – JK Social Welfare Department Jobs
- 1.3 Social Welfare Department J&K Recruitment – Protection Officer, Accountant, Assistant Vacancies
- 1.4 J&K Application Form @ www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria to apply for JK Social Welfare Department Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates Jammu Kashmir SWD Jobs:
- 1.7 Related Posts:
Are you a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir? Here is an opportunity to grab JK State Jobs. All the Indian candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs after Graduation can apply for this Social Welfare Department J&K Recruitment 2018. Recently the officials published 286 vacancies under Jammu Kashmir Notification 2018 with advertisement number 1 of 2018. The mode of applying for these Jammu Kashmir Jobs is an Offline process. Interested aspirants can get more and detailed information from the web page www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in. Here, we are providing J&K Application Form and notice download in the form of links beneath this article.
J&K SWD Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Jammu and Kashmir Social Welfare Department|
|Advertisement Number||01 of 2018|
|Job Category||Government job|
|No. of Vacancies||286|
|Job Location||Various districts Jammu and Kashmir|
JK state is a combination of three different places like Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh. Jammu is the winter capital of the state. Kashmir is famous for its beautiful mountains and attracts thousands of people as visitors for its beauty. Ladakh is also known as “Little Tibet” for its remote mountain beauty and Buddhist Culture. The state is in Northern India. Recently Jammu Kashmir Notification 2018 regarding fulfilment of 286 vacant posts in Social Welfare Department is published.
Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria from this article and apply for Social Welfare Department J&K Recruitment 2018. With this notice, officials are going to fill Jammu Kashmir Jobs in designations like Protection Officer, Accountant, Assistant, Counsellor, Social Worker, Outreach Worker and Data analyst. The last date to apply for these JK Protection Officer Vacancies is 20th October 2018. The aspirants can get the J&K Application Form from the link attached to this page and official website for these posts is www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in. You can also comment your doubts in the comment box provided.
JK Protection Officer Vacancies Details
- Assistant-cum-Date Entry Operator: 44 Posts
- Protection Officer, Institutional Care – 22 Posts
- Protection Officer, Non-Institutional Care – 22 Posts
- Legal cum Probationary Officer – 22 Posts
- Counsellor – 22 Posts
- Social Worker – 44 Posts
- Accountant – 22 Posts
- Data Analyst – 22 Posts
- Assistant besides Data Entry Operator – 22 Posts
- Outreach Worker – 44 Posts
The applicants should complete minimum Matriculation/ Graduation/ LLB/ Post-Graduation from any of the recognised Institutes/ Universities. The age of the candidate for these Assistant jobs should lie in between 18yrs to 40 yrs and relaxation of upper age limit is according to norms of Social Welfare Department J&K Recruitment Notification 2018. When coming to the selection process, the division of 100 marks is among Basic Qualification, Higher Qualification, Experience, Computer test and Viva-voice the distribution of scores is according to the post selected. Application forms of Jammu Kashmir Notification 2018 received after 20th October 2018 are rejected as late submissions. The successful candidates will be given a handsome salary from the government of JK. The final list of the candidates and other details will be communicated through the help of www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in. For more information related to these posts. Keep viewing our site igovernmentjobs.com regularly.
Minimum age limit for all: 18 Years
- Upper age limit for General category applicants: 40 years
- Upper age limit for PWD category applicants: 42 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/RBA/OSC/ALC category applicants: 43 years
Matriculation/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ LLB
Refer the Official Notification
- Selection of candidates is on the overall performance of the candidate, for a total of 100 marks.
- The division of marks is among various categories like Basic Qualification, Higher Qualification, Experience, Computer test and finally Viva-voice.
The get J&K Application form. Click on the link attached to this page and make a hard copy of it. Attach all the required documents or proofs and then it should be posted to District Social Welfare Officer, Jammu and Kashmir.
Important Dates Jammu Kashmir SWD Jobs:
- Starting date of these Jobs: Update Soon
- Last date to submit the application by post: Update Soon
Jammu Kashmir Notification 2018
Jammu Kashmir Jobs Application Form 2018
Bookmark our site to get updates about latest J&K Govt Jobs. We also update details about central government vacancies in our website igovernmentjobs.com. Keep viewing us regularly and be updated with all notifications.