HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2017
- 1 HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2017
- 2 HSSC Recruitment
Latest News..! The Haryana Public Service Commission has released HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2017-18. Authorities are inviting candidates to fill 1064 Vacancies with Advertisement No 10/2017. The official notification consists of important details like education qualification and age limit to fill online applications from 5th Sep to 10th Oct 2017. the direct link of HSSC Craft Instructor Apply Online is available in this page. visit official website hssc.gov.in to register on or before last date.
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 05.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.10.2017
Who filtering all employment news sites for latest govt jobs in Haryana, you people are at right web portal. Here we are newly publishing the HSSC Advt. No 3/2016 Recruitment information for job hunters. Interested contenders can check for this Advertisement on its official web page www.hssc.gov.in and obtain all the information. Candidates may submit the post wise application forms through online. The HSSC Recruitment Apply online link is accessed from 5th March 2016 to 4th April 2016. Candidates who find themselves eligible for HSSC LDC & UDC Vacancies can apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date. Read the below article to get more information about Haryana Power Generation Latest Jobs.
hssc.gov.in Haryana Shift Attendant Notification
HSSC stands for Haryana Staff Selection Commission, is the government body. It releases various Recruitment notifications to fill the vacant seats available in their organization. HSSC conducts tests or interviews for appointing them to Group ‘C’ services. If need, HSSC is called up by State Govt to conduct exams or interviews for appointments to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services. Every year it releases employment notifications for various posts. The aspirants who are looking for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment here is a good opportunity for those people. The Organization wants to appoint candidates who are willing to work for Shift Attendant, Upper & Lower Divisional Clerk, Grid Sub Station Operator, Technician, Junior Scale Stenographer and other jobs. For this reason, it has announced the HSSC Advt. No 3/2016 Recruitment Notification. Here nearly 4509 vacancies are available in different companies like (HVPNL/UHBVNL/DHBVNL/HPGCL). Interested contenders can refer the Haryana Shift Attendant Notification 2016 is available on its official website www.hssc.gov.in. Before applying every applicant checks the eligibility details here.
HSSC LDC & UDC Vacancies Info
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection commission
Official Site: www.hssc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various Vacancies
Vacancies: 4509 posts
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Haryana
- Shift Attendant: 2426 posts
- Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC): 447 posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC): 964 posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 03 posts
- Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 posts
- Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC): 36 posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC): 109 posts
- Section Officer: 04 posts
- Divisional Accountant: 21 posts
- Accounts Clerk: 15 posts
- Analyst: 08 posts
- Assistant Fire Operator: 03 posts
- Assistant Store Keeper: 02 posts
- Foreman Grade-II (Hydel): 01 post
- Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) (Electrical Trade): 05 posts
- Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) (Mechanical Trade): 04 posts in
- Operator (Hydel) Electrical: 05 posts
- Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 03 posts
- Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 08 posts
- Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 08 posts
- Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 04 posts
- Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 03 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 09 posts
HSSC Recruitment Apply online Dates
Job applicants will be selected based on their performance in written test followed by Interview and document verification. Aspirants are informed to have a clear idea about the eligibility criteria details before applying online mode. In this page, candidates can get the eligibility conditions like educational requirements, pay scale, and how to apply for this HSSC Advt. No 3/2016 Recruitment. Contenders who sought govt jobs after Matriculation can fill these HSSC LDC & UDC Vacancies through online. Here we are providing the post wise vacancies obtained for each post under different departments. The official web page where you can get the application form and official notification for this HSSC Advt. No 3/2016 Recruitment is www.hssc.gov.in. Here no offline applications or Printed copy of application form will be accepted. Selected candidates will get the good monthly pay offered by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The last date for HSSC Recruitment Apply online is 4th April 2016. Please check the below given all information. Further updates about this HSSC Recruitment 2016, stay tuned to egovtjobs.in.
HSSC UDC & LDC Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should possess Matriculation with ITI for Shift Attendant
- Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks for UDC & LDC posts
- Three years Diploma with 60% marks for Grid Sub Station Operator and
- Reaming posts visit official advertisement
Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 to 42 years.
The Commission will hold written examination for shortlisted candidates and following Interview and document verification.
Refer the official notification.
Selected aspirants will get good monthly salary according to organization norms.
How to apply?
- First visit the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on link “Recruitment button”.
- Select the recruit desired post.
- Click on Apply online
- Fill all the relevant information
- After that upload the photo and signature.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take a printout copy for future use.
Opening date for submission of online Application: 05.03.2016
Closing date for submission of online Application: 04.04.2016
Closing date for deposit of Fees: 07.04.2016
HSSC Admit Card
HSSC Answer Key
HSSC Result 2017-18
Here we provide the further process about the HSSC Recruitment like syllabus, admit card, ans key, exam results, Interview call letter, merit list in our website igovernmentjobs.com and we also include the latest updates of government jobs all over the India. For further updates stay tuned to our site.