EAMCET Previous papers MPC/BiPC model solved papers
Download the EAMCET previous papers. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination can check the EAMCET previous question papers with solved answers below. We have also given the EAMCET Model papers and sample papers with key. Interested candidates can download the previous papers with solutions from below.
Are you searching for EAMCET Previous question papers? Are you looking for EAMCET Solved Papers? Here are the last five years EAMCET question papers below. Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is the entrance examination to get the admission into Universities and colleges which offers Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy and Medical courses to the students. Every year JNTU Hyderabad conducts EAMCET examination to the students of Andhra Pradesh. After the state bifurcation, the states AP and Telangana will conduct EAMCET- 2018 separately for all the second intermediate students. So, students who have applied and who want to apply can download the EAMCET previous papers. The EAMCET examination for AP students will conduct on May 2018 and For Telangana students May 2018.
EAMCET Paper Analysis
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad conducts the EAMCET 2018 in Telangana and JNTU Kakinada host the EAMCET 2018 in Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can download the EAMCET Previous papers with Solutions. The EAMCET examination will be conducted for 160 Marks with the duration of 3 hours. The questions will be asked from Mathematics/ Biology (80 Marks), Physics (40 Marks) and Chemistry (40 Marks). EAMCET previous papers will help the students to analyze the exam pattern and knowledge about the examination. Practice the EAMCET Model papers for time management in exam and to give more answers in the examination.
Important Tips for the EAMCET 2018 Exam:
- Make study plan to get at least 120 marks in the examination
- Download the EAMCET previous papers and practice those papers regularly.
- Give 45 minutes for the Physics, 45 minutes for Chemistry and 75 minutes for Mathematics/Biology, the remaining time allocate for the questions in which subject left
- Start your exam with the subject you have more confident
- Don’t spend too much time on any question.
- Practice the EAMCET sample papers for time management, and to increase the ability to give more answers
- Don’t spend much time on bubbling and concentrate on bubbling for the question you to answer.
- Give equal importance to the first and second year topics in each subject
- With the help of EAMCET Previous question papers, get the knowledge of questions from every topic.
EAMCET Previous papers with Solutions
The public examinations for the intermediate second year students will be conducted from March in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Start your EAMCET preparation after the examinations and make study plan according to Exam pattern and Syllabus. Complete the syllabus before by April ending and practice the EAMCET Previous papers and model papers for better performance.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018:
Date of the Exam: Update Soon
University: JNTU Kakinada
Official site: www.apeamcet.org
Telangana EAMCET 2018
Date of the Exam: Update Soon
University: JNTU Hyderabad
Official site: www.tseamcet.in
Here we will give the admit card link, answer key after the examination, cut off, merit list of eligible candidates for the mains, previous papers in our site. Book mark our site and get updated with @igovernmentjobs.com. Feel free to ask any queries in the comment below.