ONGC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Legal Adviser Jobs
- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Legal Adviser Jobs
- 1.1 ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Notification 2018
- 1.2 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Job Details:
- 1.3 ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Vacancies
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 ONGC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- 1.6 Steps to apply online for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment:
- 1.7 Related Posts:
Hey Guys! Are you probing for latest govt jobs? Here is good new! In this article, we have provided details of jobs in ONGC. Candidates holding Graduate Degree in Law with CLAT-2018 exam qualifying marks are eligible for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Notification 2018. This ONGC Recruitment 2018 released for 15 Assistant Legal Adviser (E1 Level) Posts @ www.ongcindia.com. Read this complete article for more info.
ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Notification 2018
Mainly, This Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment is to fill all 15 job vacancies. Candidates aged between 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2018, are eligible for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Notification 2018. Aspirants applying for ONGC Jobs 2018-19 will be hired based on CLAT-2018 Examination Score, personal Interview. Candidates willing for ONGC Recruitment 2018 must apply only through online mode.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Job Details:
|Name of the organisation||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the post||Assistant Legal Adviser (E1 Level)|
|No of vacancies||15|
|Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational qualification||Graduate Degree in Law with CLAT-2018 qualifying marks|
|Starting date||23rd May 2018 to|
|Ending date||21st June 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Process||CLAT-2018 Score, personal Interview|
ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Vacancies
Just have a look at ONGC Apply online process specified below before you apply. Eligible contenders can start applying for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018 from 23rd April, 2018 through www.ongcindia.com. Last date announced for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Jobs is 21st June, 2018 at official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification for ONGC Careers:
Aspirants with Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks and should have relevant practice experience + CLAT-2018 qualifying marks can apply.
Assistant Legal Adviser Jobs Age Limit:
Applicant’s with maximum age limit 30 years as on 01.01.2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Application fee for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Post 2018:
|General and OBC||Rs 300|
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
Final selection of applied candidates will be based on scores obtained by the candidates in CLAT-2018 Examination for LLM, and personal Interview.
Pay Scale for Assistant Legal Adviser Jobs through CLAT 2018:
Qualified candidates will be paid Rs. 60,000- 1, 80,000 as salary per month
Steps to apply online for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment:
- Applicant must visit www.ongcindia.com.
- Select Assistant Legal Adviser at E1 level notification
- Read all job details and start apply for the vacancy through online
- Click on apply online link
- Now enter your details required
- Check the entered details and click on submit button
- And take a print out of application for further use
ONGC Jobs through CLAT-2018 Important dates:
Igovernmentjobs.com will bring up to date job updates for many job seekers waiting for central govt jobs, bank jobs, state govt jobs. Stay tune to our website then you’ll not miss any single job notification.