JPSC 6th CCS Syllabus
The JPSC 6th CCS syllabus was available to download at jpsc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the JPSC civil service recruitment 2018 can start to download the Jharkhand civil services prelims syllabus to start the preparation for the upcoming exam in the month of December 2018. Applicants can also check the Jharkhand PSC 6th CCS exam pattern before going to start the preparation. The public service commission of Jharkhand officials has uploaded the JPSC 6th combined civil service mains syllabus pdf for the candidate’s convince.
Jharkhand PSC 6th CCS exam pattern
The JPSC is well known as Jharkhand public service commission. The commission works for on behalf of state government of Jharkhand. The fundamental objective for the public service commission is to conduct the online competitive exams and interview process for the candidates to recruit the various vacancies available in the state. Previously in the month of august it has published an advertisement notification for 6th combined civil service (CCS) to fill up the Administrative Services, Education Services, Police Services, Cooperative Services, Jharkhand Social Security Services, Finance Services and Information Services. Approximately there are various vacancies are available in the Jharkhand state. Candidates who are looking for the jobs after the graduation had applied before the last date. Those Applicants are waiting for the JPSC 6th CCS syllabus to start the preparation. The authorities have uploaded the JPSC 6th combined civil service mains syllabus pdf at their home page jpsc.gov.in. Enthusiastic candidates can start to download the Jharkhand civil services prelims syllabus for the preparation.
Jharkhand civil services prelims syllabus
Job seekers who are looking for the jobs in Jharkhand have responded on time. As per the source from the officials lakh of candidates have applied. Those who applied for the notification are waiting to know the JPSC 6th CCS syllabus. Now the waiting is over, the Jharkhand public service commission executives have uploaded the JPSC 6th combined civil service mains syllabus pdf on their official home page jpsc.gov.in. Before that applicants will also download the Jharkhand PSC 6th CCS exam pattern to start the preparation. It conducts the exam in the name of civil service attitude test (CSAT paper-1 & 2).Syllabus is very important to start the preparation. Without knowing an idea of Jharkhand civil services prelims syllabus, candidates could not the start the preparation. Here in below we are providing the exam pattern and syllabus for the both prelims and mains exams.
Name of Organization: Jharkhand public service commission
Official site: jpsc.gov.in
Name of Exam: Civil service exam
Vacancies: Update Soon
Jharkhand civil services prelims syllabus & Exam Pattern
- the prelims question paper consists of 400 marks
- Candidates need to two papers namely civil service aptitude test (CSAT) paper-1 And civil service aptitude test (CSAT) paper-2.
- each question paper contains 200 marks and time duration is 2 hours
- All the two question papers are of objective type only.
- Job hunters who qualify in the prelims exam are eligible to attend the mains exam.
|Prelims Exam pattern||Paper||Subject||Number of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
Written Test (Prelims)
|PAPER I||CSAT – 1|
|PAPER II||CSAT – 2|
Jharkhand civil service mains syllabus & Exam Pattern
Here in downwards we are giving the direct working link to download the JPSC 6th CCS syllabus. Click the link to get the JPSC 6th combined civil service mains syllabus pdf.
- The mains exam paper consist of 1000 marks
- Applicants need to write 6 papers
- The duration of each paper is 3 hours
- When compared to the prelims, mains exam is a descriptive type exam.
- Paper-1 & 2 are language papers and Paper-3 is social studies
- Paper-4 is Indian polity and Paper-5 is Indian economy
- Paper-6 is general science and technology
- Finally the personal interview consist of 100 marks
- The grand total for the both mains and personal interviews is 1100 as mentioned the below table please go through once.
|Exam||Paper||Remarks||Number of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Written Test (Main Exam)||Paper I||language paper (General Hindi)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper II||language paper|
|Paper III||social studies||200||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Indian polity||200||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Indian economy||200||3 Hours|
|Paper VI||general science & technology||200||3 Hours|
- Candidates who qualify in the both prelims and mains are eligible to attend the personal interview.
- As we mentioned in the above table the final interview is consist of 100 marks
Jharkhand civil services prelims syllabus pdf
Jharkhand civil service mains syllabus pdf
Bookmark igovernmentjobs.com by pressing ctrl+d. we will update all JPSC civil service exam admit card, exam dates, results and answer keys in our site regularly. We will also update all latest government jobs alerts.