BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Here comes the excellent opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Latest Apprenticeship Jobs. With this article, the aspirant can get complete information about recently published BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 with advt number 5/2018. The officials are going to recruit 386 eligible applicants with this BHEL ITI Notification 2018. The official notice was declared on 25th October 2018. All the candidates should complete their BHEL Apply Online process within 12th November 2018. The official site for more information is careers.bhel.in. The step by step application process in the form of screen shots for this BHAL Apprentice Vacancy is available in the form of a link attached beneath this article. Continue reading this article and get the information like educational qualification, age, selection process and other details.
BHEL Apprentice Vacancy
The elite list of Maharatan contains another six behemoth PSU companies in India including BHEL. The expanded form of BHEL is Bharat Heavy Electronic Limited. The establishment is in the year 1964. The organisation performs various operations like design, engineering, manufacturing, constructions, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products. It needs a lot of dedicated, efficient and suitable candidates to work in various departments of BHEL. For this purpose, the authorities will publish recruitment notices frequently. Recently, the BHEL Apprentice Vacancy to fill 386 posts in the designation of Electrician, Fitter, Electronics Mechanic and other vacancies is out. Interested aspirants can apply for this BHEL ITI Notification 2018, and Advertisement number is 5/2018. The official website to fill BHEL Apply Online form is www.apprenticeship.gov.in. After the online process, the candidates should download the form in the official notice from careers.bhel.in. The posted application of BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 should reach the mentioned address before 15th November 2018. There is no examination fee for these Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited Jobs.
BHEL recruitment Apply Online
Whenever we see a recruitment notice, we immediately need the eligibility details. The candidate can collect the relevant information for these Latest Government Jobs from this passage. The essential education qualification for this BHEL Apprentice Vacancy is ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in the particular specialisation from any of the recognised institutions. The upper age the candidates should not cross 27yrs and relaxation is as per the BHEL ITI Notification 2018. The aspirants for these Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited Jobs are selected depending on the marks scored in the ITI certificate. After filling the BHEL Apply Online Form in www.apprenticeship.gov.in, the applicant should download the Annexure II from the link attached to this article and fill it. The duly filled application and required attachments are to be posted to the mentioned address. Closing date for online registration is 12th November 2018. The last date to submit the post for this BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 is 15th November 2018. Clearly, read the application process for this ITI Vacancies and then start applying. Keep in touch with igovernmentjobs.com for information regarding further proceedings.
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited Trade Apprentice Jobs Details:
Name of the Organisation: Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL)
No. of Vacancies: 386 posts
Advertisement Number: 5/2018
Official Website: careers.bhel.in
Job Category: Government job
- Electrician: 125 Posts
- Fitter: 95 Posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant: 22 Posts
- Mechanic (Domestic, Commercial, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Machines: 02 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 125 Posts
- Turner: 03 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 03 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Tool & Die Maker (Die & Moulds): 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 05 Posts
Job Location: Mysore, Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria to apply for BHEL ITI Electrical Mechanic Fitter Vacancy 2018
- Candidate should have passed ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in the relevant trade from any of the recognised institutions.
- Upper age limit for unreserved candidates: 27yrs as on 1st October 2018
- Upper age limit for OBC candidates: 30yrs as on 1st October 2018
- Upper age limit for SC/ST candidates: 32yrs as on 1st October 2018
Application Fee: NO
Selection Process: Based on the merit of marks scored in ITI certificate
Instructions to fill Instructions to fill BHEL Apply Online Form:
- Eligible candidates initially, should submit their details in www. apprenticeship.gov.in
- BHEL Officials collect the complete particulars of the candidate submitted to this site
- After this Apply Online process, the aspirant should fill the Annexure II form in the official notification
- The duly filled application form along with essential attachments as mentioned in the official notice should be posted to the specified address.
- DGN (HR-Administration)
- Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited
- Electronics Division
- Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026
- Starting date for Online Registration process: Update Soon
- Last Date to fill Online Apprentice Application: Update Soon
- Last Date to submit posted application form: Update Soon
BHEL ITI Apprentice Notification & Application Form 2018
BHEL Trade Apprentice Online Application 2018
Bookmark our site igovernmentjobs.com to get more information about all other apprenticeship vacancies. We also update our site with jobs related to matriculation, degree, intermediate and graduation.