Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2018
- 1 Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 DOT AD JTO Notification Application Download
- 1.2 DOT Assistant Director Vacancies Details
- 1.3 DOT Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment Vacancy List–321
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Junior Telecom Officer & Assistant Director Posts in DOT
- 1.5 Selection process for Deputation Jobs in Department of Telecommunication
- 1.6 Steps to fill Dept. Telecommunications JTO Application Form
- 1.7 Related Posts:
Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2018 released for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the deputation jobs. Here on this page, you can find the active links to download the DOT AD JTO Notification. From the advertisement, one can notice that there are 321 DOT Assistant Director Vacancies. However, this DOT Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment is for the officers who are presently working as the assistant director or JTO in respective central/state/BSNL/MTNL and other PSUs. Therefore, all the interested and eligible contenders can download the Dept. Telecommunications JTO Application Form @ dot.gov.in
DOT AD JTO Notification Application Download
Department of Telecommunications is responsible for Formulating, preparing the budget, as well as the implementation Govt telecom policies in our country. So, if you are having the interest to apply for the Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2018, then start the process right now. The authorities have cancelled the DOT Assistant Director Vacancies in some of the regions like Delhi, Kolkata, etc. Therefore, it is necessary to verify the latest news given through official site dot.gov.in regarding the withdrawal of Vacancies. The last date for the submission of the application for Deputation Jobs is 5th March 2018. Ensure that your Dept. Telecommunications JTO Application Form should reach the postal address in the advertisement before the closing date.
DOT Assistant Director Vacancies Details
|Name of the Organization||Department of Telecommunications|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director & Junior Telecom Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||321|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starts from||12th January 2018|
|Application Ends on||5th March 2018|
DOT Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment Vacancy List–321
- Assistant Director – 176 Posts
- Junior Telecom Officers – 145 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Telecom Officer & Assistant Director Posts in DOT
Officers who are presently works as Assistant Director/JTO in central or state government or BSNL etc. are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selected candidates will get pay as per the 6th Pay Commission i.e., PB-2 Rs. 9300 – 34800.
Selection process for Deputation Jobs in Department of Telecommunication
- Written test
Steps to fill Dept. Telecommunications JTO Application Form
- Go for the official website www.dot.gov.in
- Search for the notification and read it carefully
- Make sure that you can satisfy all the conditions
- Download the DOT application Form
- Fill in all the details without any mistakes
- Also, it is necessary to attach the supporting documents to the application and send it through post to the address below.
DOT Recruitment 2018 – Address details:
Ministry of Communications, Department of Telecommunications, Sanchar Bhawan, 20 Ashoka Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Department of Telecommunication Notification & Application 2018 Check Here
For furthermore updates on deputation and experienced jobs in Government sector, follow our site igovernmentjobs.com