NALCO Recruitment 2018 Through GATE
- 1 NALCO Recruitment 2018 Through GATE
- 1.1 NALCO Graduate Engineers Notification 2018
- 1.2 NALCO Careers – NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs Recruitment Through GATE
- 1.3 NALCO GET Apply Online @ www.nalcoindia.com
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria to apply for NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Also Refer:
- 1.6 Related Posts:
Here comes the excellent opportunity for the candidates who are in search of a job after graduation. All the aspirants can get complete information about NALCO Graduate Engineers Notification 2018 by reading this article thoroughly. The officials published NALCO Recruitment 2018 to fill 115 vacant posts in the designation of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET). Interested applicants can check their eligibility through this page. The last date to submit NALCO GET Apply Online form is 23rd April 2018. The official site for this NALCO Engineer Vacancy is www.nalcoindia.com. For the convenience of our viewers, we attached the direct link to apply for the NALCO Gate 2018 Jobs.
National Aluminium Company Limited Jobs Details:
|Name of the Organisation||National Aluminium Company (NALCO)|
|No. of Vacancies||115 posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Orissa|
NALCO Graduate Engineers Notification 2018
The expanded form of NALCO is National Aluminium Company. It is incorporated in the year 1981 as a public sector company under Ministry of Mines, Government of India. It is established in Bhubaneswar, India. The main units of NALCO are Damanjodi and Nalconagar. It is the Asia’s Sixth largest Company in the production of various aluminium products and its By-products. The Company received ‘Indira Priyadarshini Vrikshamitra’ Award from Govt. of India for its contribution in the field of afforestation and wasteland development. Recently, the officials published NALCO Recruitment 2018 to fill 115 Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies in the department.
NALCO Careers – NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs Recruitment Through GATE
As mentioned in the official NALCO Graduate Engineers Notification 2018, and the posts are divided among Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Chemical Engineering applicants. The last date to submit NALCO GET Apply Online form is 3rd December 2018. The official site for these NALCO Gate 2018 Jobs is www.nalcoindia.com. There is no application fee for this NALCO Engineer Vacancy. In this article, we are providing the direct link to fill & submit the application form. All the applicants can make use of it for the fast and easy process.
NALCO GET Vacancies List
Job Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- GET (Mechanical) – 54
- GET (Electrical) – 32
- GET (Metallurgy) – 18
- GET (Electronics) – 5
- GET (Instrumentation) – 6
NALCO GET Apply Online @ www.nalcoindia.com
The candidate can verify the eligibility criteria from this passage. The essential educational qualification for these Latest Government Jobs is B. Tech in the relevant department (ME, EEE, Civil and Chemical). The aspirant should have GATE 2018 qualification. When coming to age criteria for these NALCO Gate 2018 Jobs, the upper age limit of the applicant should not cross 30 yrs. For details regarding relaxation of upper age limit, refer the official NALCO Graduate Engineers Notification 2018 attached to this page. The selection of the candidates is based on the GATE score and personal interview. The official website for this NALCO Recruitment 2018 is www.nalcoindia.com. The list of selected aspirants for this NALCO Engineer Vacancy will be updated in egovtjobs.in. The final shortlisted applicants will receive a salary of 16,400/- to 40,500/- per month. Last date for this vacancy is 3rd December 2018. Hurry up and fill the NALCO GET Apply Online form, if you satisfy all the essential criteria as mentioned in this passage.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2018
- Upper age limit for all General applicants: 30 years as on 04.11.2018
- Upper age limit for all OBC applicants: 33 years as on 04.11.2018
- Upper age limit for all SC/ST applicants: 35 years as on 04.11.2018
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering from any of the recognised institutions or universities with not less than 60 % as overall aggregate for general candidates and 115 % overall score for all other applicants.
Pay Scale & Benefits:
- Initial salary: 16,400/- to 40,500/- for the duration of 1 year
- The candidates who completed the training period and subjected to fulfilling the required performance are absorbed as Junior Manager at E1 Grade.
Application Fee: NO application fee for all applicants
- GATE 2018 Score
- Personal Interview
Instructions to fill NALCO GET Jobs Online Application Form
- Open the official website www.nalcoindia.com
- Initially, select the link below ‘Recent Notices.’
- Then click on the Apply Online available on the screen
- Continue to submit the essential details by following the instructions
- Finally, check the application and submit the form
- Starting Date to fill Online Application Form: 23.04.2018
- The last date to submit application: 22.05.2018
Bookmark our site igovernmentjobs.com using Ctrl+D to get more updates about this recruitment. We also update the page with vacancies related all graduate engineering courses and various government jobs.