SSC CGL Exam 2018
Hey Friends…We are looking for SSC CGL Exam 2018 right…yes as per the SSC Calendar 2018-19, Combined Graduate Level Notification 2018 released in February month. Many graduates are look forward for this SSC CGL Recruitment because it gives thousands of vacancies in Central government departments. Interested candidates must check the advertisement, eligibility, various posts to be filled through this SSC CGL 2018. If you are eligible, can SSC recruitment online application at its official portals ssc.nic.in or ssconline.gov.in or ssconline2.gov.in. Read this article for latest SSC news, complete information on Combined Graduate Level exam 2018.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018-19
Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) is one of the most populous exams in our India. Many candidates who completed their Graduation look for this CGL exam to get government jobs. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts this CGLE every year for the interested aspirants. SSC is the central government personnel department to recruit group B non gazette and group c posts of govt organizations and ministries. It conducts CGL, CHSL, JE, MTS, Constable GD etc exams yearly once. Coming to Combined Graduate Level, it is in three tiers. Candidates who apply for SSC CGL Exam 2018 must cross these three stages to get latest central govt jobs. At present CGL tier 3 processes is going on. Interested candidates can apply for this SSC CGL recruitment for various Group B and Group C posts. Visit official site ssc.nic.in to CGL 2018 apply online. We has given eligibility like education qualification, age limit, pay scale and post wise SSC CGL vacancies below.
SSC CGL vacancies (group B & Group C)
Candidates who are looking for jobs after Degree, it is the best opportunity for you guys. SSC CGL Exam 2018 requires aspirants having Bachelor Degree from any recognized university. To CGL 2018 apply online candidates should have minimum age is 18 years for some and 21 years for some posts. Refer official Combined Graduate Level Notification 2018 for detailed information. Candidates qualified in Tier-1 (Objective test) called for Tier-2 (objective test) and followed by Tier-3 for these SSC CGL recruitment. Candidates should pay application fee and upload photo & Signature along with SSC recruitment online application at ssconline.gov.in or ssconline2.gov.in. We suggest candidates, start your preparation with the help of CGL Syllabus available in our site igovernmentjobs.com. or official site ssc.nic.in. Proper planning and hard work must require for this CGL exam because it having high competition. We will give SSC CGL exam 2018 updates, admit card here.
Combined Graduate Level Notification 2018
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Official Site: ssc.nic.in
Job Role: various posts
Job Category: Central Government
Job Location: India
Post wise Vacancies:
Group B posts
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector of Posts
- Sub Inspector (CBI)
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
Group C posts
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
Eligibility Criteria CGL 2018
i)Compiler : Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- ii) Statistical Investigator Grade – II: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
iii) All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age limit differs for post to post. Refer official notification of SSC CGL 2018 pdf below.
Scale of Pay:
Group B: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
Group C: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
Selection depends on three stages
- CGL Tier-I (Online Objective Exam)
- CGL Tier-II (Online Objective Type)
- CGL Tier-III: Stage 3 is purely based on the post you have applied for like Personality or Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) or Skill Test or Document Verification
Important Note: Interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.
- 100/- for General/OBC candidates
- SC/ST/PHC/Ex-serviceman/ women candidates have exempted from fee
SSC recruitment online application
How to Apply:
- Log on to ssc.nic.in
- Click on CGL 2018 notification, read it
- If eligible log on to ssconline.gov.in or ssconline2.gov.in
- Click on Examination, choose Part-I Registration
- Enter the details with correct information
- Submit online application
- System generates an New registration ID and password
- Re-login with ID& password for Part-II registration
- Pay the fee if online through payment gateway
- Or enter the details of SBI challan if offline
- Upload scanned photo & Signature
- Submit the form and download
- Keep safe it for reference and Tier III submission
CGL 2018 notification released on: Update Soon
Last date for Inline Registrations: Update Soon
Last date for apply online registrations: Update Soon
SSC CGL Exam dates: Update Soon
Book mark (Ctrl+D) our site igovernmentjobs.com. for latest SSC updates, UPSC updates and all state PSC SSC recruitment notifications, vacancies, syllabus, exam dates, admit cards and results.