UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018 Exam Notification Details
- 1.2 Upsc.gov.in CSE Notification 2018 – IAS Online Application
- 1.3 Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to complete UPSC Civil Services IAS Online Application
- 1.5 UPSC Civil Services Main 2018 Application Form
- 2 Civils Notification
- 2.1 UPSC Civil Services
- 2.2 UPSC IAS recruitment
- 2.3 UPSC civils prelims notification
- 2.4 UPSC Civil Services Syllabus
- 2.5 Civil Services CSE Admit Card
- 2.6 UPSC Civil Services Answer Key
- 2.7 UPSC Civil Services Result 2017-18
- 2.8 Related Posts:
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 has released!!!!!! Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the announcement of UPSC CSE Notification 2018 can download it now through official site upsc.gov.in. The authorities of the Union Public Service Commission have explicitly mentioned the approximate UPSC Civil Services Vacancies, i.e., 782.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018 Exam Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Civil Services Examination|
|Number of Vacancies||782|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application Starts from||7th February 2018|
|Application Ends on||6th March 2018|
Upsc.gov.in CSE Notification 2018 – IAS Online Application
Start filling the UPSC Civil Services IAS Online Application from 7th February 2018 @ upsconline.nic.in, and apply online process will inevitably end on 6th March 2018. As the selection process, officials will conduct the UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018 Exam Notification (prelims, mains, and interview). Those who get qualify in all the above stages are selected for various services and posts as mention in the advertisement under 04/2018-CSP.
Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Exam Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for CSE Prelims Notification:
Candidates should be a degree holder to get eligibility for UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018 Exam Notification 2018.
UPSC IAS Recruitment Age Limit:
Aspirants who like to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment need to have minimum age 21 years or maximum age as 32 years.
- General/OBC candidates should pay 100/-
- SC/ST/ female candidates are exempted
Selection process for UPSC Civil Services Exam
- Written Test (Both prelims and mains)
How to complete UPSC Civil Services IAS Online Application
- Go for the official portal gov.in/upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Online Application for various examinations of UPSC
- Before applying, read the official notification
- To start the application process go for Part I Registration
- Also complete Part II for submission of application
- Pay the exam fee (if necessary)
- Last but not least remember to save your Reg. id and password plus application for further reference.
UPSC CSE Notification 2018 Click Here
UPSC Civil Services Main 2018 Application Form
The Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Civil Services Main Application Form 2017. Candidates who qualified in the Preliminary Examination can check these latest updates. Authorities are going to conduct Mains Exam on Oct 28, 2017. Now, the aspirants are supposed to fill Detailed Application Form (DAF) from its official web portal upsc.gov.in. Qualified candidates for Civil Services (Main) Examination, the last date for DAF is August 31, 2017.
Application Fee for Main Exam
Candidates are supposed to Rs.200 by General & OBC Category and for SC/ST/PH/Female aspirants the fee is exempted. Everyone must deposit either in SBI Branch or by using Net Banking facility of SBI or by using Credit/Debit card/Visa/Master/RuPay.
Last Date for Submission of DAF Application Form: Updated Soon
UPSC civils prelims notification was release on 23rd May 2015 at official site www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates can apply for UPSC IAS recruitment 2015 for various central government jobs. Candidates can check the Civils Notification 2015 and apply UPSC civils online application at official site www.upsconline.nic.in before last date. Read the below article for complete details of UPSC Civil Services Eligibility.
UPSC Civil Services
As per the UPSC exam Calendar 2015, Civils Notification has released on 23rd May 2015 which was postponed from 16th May on its official site www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission releases the UPSC Civils prelims notification every year for the various Civil Services vacancies in the vast departments under central government. UPSC civil services exam 2015 is the toughest competitive examination in the country. Many graduates and IAS aspirants were eagerly waiting for this Civils Notification 2015. Candidates who are looking for latest central govt jobs can apply for UPSC IAS recruitment 2015. Interested candidates can apply at official site www.upsconline.nic.in for this UPSC Civil Services 2015. Candidates should have to apply UPSC Civils online application before the last date 19th June 2015.
UPSC IAS recruitment
Interested candidates who want to apply for Civil Services Exam must refer the official Civils Notification 2015 before apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years to apply for this UPSC civil services exam 2015. As per the Civils Notification 2015 candidates which having Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognised University are eligible to apply for UPSC IAS recruitment 2015. We have already given the UPSC IAS prelims Pattern & Syllabus 2015 in our site. We know very well that, UPSC Civil Services 2015 will be three stages that i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview. Lakhs of people appear this examination every year. Many graduates who are looking for govt jobs after Degree can apply for UPSC civils prelims notification. Central government departments of Group A & Group B services will be filled by this Civils Notification 2015. Check the UPSC Civil Services Eligibility below.
UPSC civils prelims notification
Name of the Organization: union Public Service Commission
Official Site: www.upsc.gov.in
Official Online site: www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Role: Various Civil Services jobs
Vacancies: 1129 posts
Job Category: Central Government
Job Location: India
UPSC Civil Services Eligibility
Candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline from recognised University for UPSC Civil services
- Candidates should have an age between 21 years to 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms, up to 10 years for the Blind, deaf-mute, orthopedically handicapped persons.
- Up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 3 years for Ex-servicemen
- UPSC Civil Services IAS Recruitment
UPSC civil services exam 2015 consists of the following
- Prelims (Preliminary Examination)
- Mains (main Examination)
Rs. 100/- for others
SC/ST/Female/PHC are exempted from fee
UPSC Civils online application
How to Apply:
- Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on online application for various examinations
- Click on Civil Services on Part-I registration
- Enter the details and submit
- Candidates can get Registration Id & password
- Pay the fee if online
- Click on part-II registration
- Upload the Photo & signature
- Submit and download the application
- Print the hard copy of application
- Online Application starts from: 23.05.2015
- Last date for submission of application: 19.06.2015
- Date of UPSC Civils Prelims Exam: 23.08.2015